Nightclan-Swiftfur

My Chemical Romance anyone?

I've been going around, noticing many other My Chem fans. And I'm sure you can see how obsessed I am with them. My friends HATE how obsessed I am <3 LOVE annoying them with my love.

Gerard Way, just a GOD with his voice

Ray and Frankie, their guitars working together, just AMAZING with Mikey's bass bringing it all together <3

I miss Bob

Hey, I don't hate your obsession, i think its kool that you love them so muc, they are just jealous they don't have anything to obsess over besides dragcave. LOLZ

Hey, I don't hate your obsession, i think its kool that you love them so muc, they are just jealous they don't have anything to obsess over besides dragcave. LOLZ

LOLZ I know YOU don't hate my obsessions, I'm talking about the other two xd.png

I love love love MCR!!!!

But i dun care 'bout the people really, i just looooove the music.

Edited by Laurarockstar

MCR has been my favorite band for many years now. Listened to them a little bit when I was younger then fell in love with them when I saw them live. Been hooked ever since.

Seen them live twice so far. Can't wait for their new CD and for them to tour again so I can see them for a third time.

I am so in love with them I bought the California Edition Box Set and Mikey's jacket from the Danger Days music videos. tongue.gif

Long story short. I love them. <3

MCR has been my favorite band for many years now. Listened to them a little bit when I was younger then fell in love with them when I saw them live. Been hooked ever since.

Seen them live twice so far. Can't wait for their new CD and for them to tour again so I can see them for a third time.

I am so in love with them I bought the California Edition Box Set and Mikey's jacket from the Danger Days music videos. tongue.gif

Long story short. I love them. <3

I'm jealous ohmy.gif I seriously want to see them live, like, I wouldn't mind if that was the last thing I ever do before I die <3 (Well, I'd probably wanna meet them before I die tongue.gif)

If you ever get the chance, I highly suggest it. They are absolutely amazing live. Well worth the $80-100 ticket price in my opinion.

Although when I saw them the first time, It was only $35. But that was years ago.

If you ever get the chance, I highly suggest it. They are absolutely amazing live. Well worth the $80-100 ticket price in my opinion.

Although when I saw them the first time, It was only $35. But that was years ago.

I actually just want to get into a time machine, go back to April 1st with all my memories I have now, buy the tickets and go to that My Chemical Romance concert that was on April 13th sad.gif I barely knew about My Chem until a few months ago, and then of course, They HAD to have a concert this year >3> At the venue here where the tickets cost like what, around 30 bucks for balcony level? Gah it sucks knowing you missed out >.>

Well they'll be around for (hopefully) a very long time so I'm sure you'll have plenty of opportunities to see them.

I hear they are already working on their next CD so if we're lucky, we'll see it next year some time. And that means more touring. smile.gif

I haven't listened to them in a while, but I LOVE MCR. Their older stuff like The Black Parade though, their new multi-coloured-killjoy stuff just lacks any meaning to the lyrics compared to the passion of older songs... My opinion, anyhow. Sing is about the only one with some meaning.

I haven't listened to them in a while, but I LOVE MCR. Their older stuff like The Black Parade though, their new multi-coloured-killjoy stuff just lacks any meaning to the lyrics compared to the passion of older songs... My opinion, anyhow. Sing is about the only one with some meaning.

Oh I love every single thing by them. I agree that DD is their least meaningful album but that is due to the fact that they are trying something new. Danger Days, they wrote as a story within the music. The album is a story and the songs are the events. (And I really think that The Kids From Yesterday has the most meaning wink.gif)

Oh I love every single thing by them. I agree that DD is their least meaningful album but that is due to the fact that they are trying something new. Danger Days, they wrote as a story within the music. The album is a story and the songs are the events. (And I really think that The Kids From Yesterday has the most meaning wink.gif)

DD is indeed, very different. I actually haven't even listened to the full album 'cuz I dont really like any of the songs I have heard so far from it. I guess im just a bore really and dislike change. tongue.gif

Whats your favorite songs by them? I like Welcome to the black parade, Famous last words, sharpest lives, this is how I disappear, and Desolation row. c:

My brother got me to love their music a 5 years old xd.png

Sweet xd.png

I found My Chemical Romance on my own smile.gif My brother busy listening to weird music and all these parodies and censorkip.gifxd.png and then my sister caught up in other music like Panic! At The Disco and all, so I... Wait what did I do?... Oh yeah! I listened to a video with Blood in it and I was curious about My Chemical Romance and listened to Teenagers and then fell in love with all their other songs. Before then I knew basically nothing about them, only that Sing would play on the radio occasionally, and I remember when I was surfing the comments on this one deviantart plz account, someone posted the lyrics to Teenagers and had a certain plz account after every line, little did I know that was a My Chemical Romance song (or even a song at all!) so when I had listened to Teenagers I was just thinking all through the song "I know these lyrics..." Then it finally dawned on me tongue.gif

I dunno if I've ever listened to their music. xd.png Maybe on the radio or something. Have heard a lot about them, though.

I think all of their CD's have a lot of meaning in them, including the new one. They were all made in different parts of their lives and reflect on what they were going through.

It's almost impossible for me to pick a favorite song, I love every single one of them. <3

Oh I want to see them live so bad, but they never come over here xd.png Can't wait for their new album.. hints are going around the Killjoy era is now over.... excitement~

Also, Gerard's hair is love, haha. Black, bleached, black, blonde, red, black and now..

user posted image

Not sure what to think of it haha. But I'd always love his black hair though :3 http://29.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lx500hKQ...euyfro1_500.jpg

And Frankie needs more love http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lyjmt5v7...d7gaxo1_500.gif

/picture spam ends here/

Y'know I was sure we used to have an MCR thread...

I've seen them supporting Green Day once. Would have been... 2004/5 I think. Can't say I was blown away by them then. A lot of the stuff I've heard on the radio since has been pretty good, but I can't help but see the influence Green Day must have had on them.

Check out the vidoe of

for starters...

Yeah- I'm pretty sure that the fact that you're a My Chem fan means that you will always take a little bit of teasing. It's alright though, the concerts are worth it. wub.gif

Oh god my one friend at work constantly makes fun of MCR, he can't stand them. But I honestly do not care. I will proudly tell anyone that they are my favorite band and I luff them. <3

Oddly enough, although I do believe Green Day had an influence on them, I never could stand them. I don't know why, I just do not like Green Day at all.

And yes, I adore Gee's hair, no matter what color, but I will always have a thing for the Black. And Frankie is total luff also. <3<3<3