TJ09

2012-01-19 - Rule Clarification

So posting it directly is out of the question, but are links to images with a warning also not okay?

Unless otherwise clarified, like for swearing, it shouldn't be linked or posted.

~

Thanks, TJ. This is great. Glad to finally see these out. :3

Alright.

Um, there is a certain site I go to that involves autocorrect gone wrong. Is it censor bypass if I say DYAC?

Alright.

Um, there is a certain site I go to that involves autocorrect gone wrong. Is it censor bypass if I say DYAC?

Things like "wtf" have been allowed on this forum, so DYAC is fine.

Say nose was a bad word. Bypassing the censor would be n*se, n**e, n***, etc. (Note that bypassing the censor has already been something upheld forum-wide.) :3

Read, understood and agree. They are good rules. Thanks for the clarification TJ. happy.gif

Things like "wtf" have been allowed on this forum, so DYAC is fine.

Say nose was a bad word. Bypassing the censor would be n*se, n**e, n***, etc. (Note that bypassing the censor has already been something upheld forum-wide.) :3

Okay, thanks Sock.

Yeah, I remember the no trying to bypass the censor rule. xP

Oh awesome. Thanks TJ! This'll help out GD and all the people who were pretty steamed about the last rule change. Now that it's spelled out, that should help biggrin.gif

Thanks, TJ. Looks like fun.

Thanks for posting this TJ. smile.gif I don't really go in the GD much, but I hope this helps the people who do, since that sounds like it's the area where people will get the most benefit out of understanding these rules.

Thanks for the clarification TJ! I'm glad the rules are spelled out better and now everyone can be on the same page for what is acceptable or not.

Thanks for the clarification! Was about time I reread the rules as well. . . . Bad memory.

This new set of rules are less strict than what was being enforced in the General Discussion Forum.

An example is the religion thread, which was deleted but doesn't break any of those rules stated here.

So, does this new rules apply there too?