cooldragon122

Typing with your eyes shut

Zucchini is very delicious, so I will seat some now!

New --> Hey, now that's an idea of how to get rid of your extra zucchini. Make it into a chair!

Zucchini is very delicious, so I will seat some now!

I type without looking at the keyboard, anyway, so this is pretty easy.

What if the whole world wasn't made up of just water and earth but only fire and everybody was actually fire, except that our own points of views are that of we thinking we are something called humans, and everything is as is to a human's point of view?

^hard one

What if the whole world wasn't made up of just water and earth but only fire and everybody was actually fire, except that our own points of views are that of we thinking we are something called humans and everything is as is to a human's point of view?

Not so hard. I have more trouble with ones that have a lot of punctuation and such. wink.gif

Next: One of the nice things about problems is that a good many of them do not exist except in our imagination.

One of the nice things about our problems os that a good many of them do not exist except in our imahination.

Next: All hands, hoist the colors high! Heave-ho, thieves and beggars. Never shall we die.

A; jandshiuw5 the cikir h7fgm! Geuve hi9 the eb4ttwuvrd angg4e h445 wtywyywe wy3.

OMGWTF did I just write?

Okay, next: Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable we have to alter it ever 6 months--Oscar Wilde

OMG.

Fashiin is a firm of ugkiness so intolerale we h=ave to alter it ever six months_-Oscer Wild

Next: This sentence is so weird that everybody's minds will blow

Edited by ChocoBrownie

This sentence is so weird that everybody's minds will blow

EEP^ i got it!

Edited by IcarusTheDragon

Peanurvirreg udgurv hüüf ph ypfgu- kogu öpky düüötfdovy-

LOOOOOOL

Phone rings and Jenny takes it.

Phone rings and Jenny takes it.

The fire is burning brighter then the stars.

THE DLE LX cir kc ctkfnreh rns the saajs

lol!

Next: At night the monsters will come and eat you!

At night the monsters will come and eat you!

Type: Hello, how are you? My name is _____.

hwllo ,los zjs flc/Mi ns, ti Hlsjn

lol well at least you don't know my name. It's Roxy! Well now you know it...

Next: The dragons are playing in the park.

THE SEAGINS ARE OKAUNG IN GHR PSR<M

>.< Ack. I have no excuse.... *hangs head in shame*

Next person type: I love Jenna Marbles!

I love Jenna Matnlwa

Next person: DC is so cool! smile.gif

i ;ove what you cwh mwj4 3h4h people tp]e in tgus fktjm.

More proof I'm a hunt-and-peck person.

Next: He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster. And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you.

He who fighhttswirth monsters mighbt btake care lest he thereby become a monster. And ifyou gaze for long into an abyss thwe asybss, the abyss gazes also intioyou.

Dear god that was terrible. Well, I'm on a pohne, so.

Next: Beware the Operator...

Beware the Operator...

Allow me to bamboozle you with my cryptic nonsense that won't pay off for about five seasons.

Allow me to bamboozle you with my cryptic nonsense that won't lat for about five seasons. (i just forgot the 's' in 'last' and i confused 'pay off' with 'last for')

How can I type something so long with my eyes closed? What a wonder. This is going to be torture. Who dares reply to something like this? Hahaha, you have just lost The Game. Okay, I think this is the end of this long piece of text. But nope, not yet! I shall torture you some more. You have super memory by now. Anyway, this is the end. Or is it? Mwahaha, more torture! Good luck typing this. And bye.

Edited by Lilyyy

How can I thyme something this ling with ey eye s closedwhat a wonder. this is going to br totyre who dares reply to something leike this? hahaha, you have just lost the game/ okay I think this the the end of this long piece of text but nope, not you! i that tourer you some m0r you jane super memory by now. anyway, this is the end. or is it whaha more torte good luck type this any bye.

cool.gif

Oh man, gonna be unoriginal and copy Lily. How's your day going? Can you feel your wrists? Do you like flowers? Every see a elegant llama? One 'fabulousing' across the corn fields? Speaking of corn fields, ever get into a corn field fight? Ever been chased down by a angry cow? Your eyes are closed. What's going on RIGHT NOW? Is a world event going on? Contact being made by NASA to aliens? Imaaaaaagination~

Since I'm not brave enough to try all that, I'm going to narrow it down to the last bit:

Contact being made by NASA to aliens? Imaaaaaagination~ [The Original]

Cimravr beimg made vt MASA ro aloejs? Onaginarion [Mine]

The Games Forum is certainly busy this evening!

The games forum is certainly busy this evening! [Original]

The games forwm is certainly vusu this evening! [Mine]

That wasn't half bad biggrin.gif

You type: The cake is a lie!

The cake is a lie!

Your turn: Row, row, row your boat, gently down the stream.

On a tablet,here I go

Row row row hgiur body gentykndjen the stream

Meh,I got row row right!

How now brown cow,