cooldragon122

Typing with your eyes shut

The poetry of the earth is never dead. 

Talos the mighty! Talos the unerring! Talos the unassailable! To you we give praise!

We are but maggots, writhing in the filth of our own corruption! While you have ascended from the dung of mortality, and now walk among the stars!

But you were once man! Aye! And as man, you said, "Let me show you the power of Talos Stormcrown, born of the North, where my breath is long winter. I breathe now, in royalty, and reshape this land which is mine. I do this for you, Red Legions, for I love you."

Aye, love. Love! Even as man, great Talos cherished us. For he saw in us, in each of us, the future of Skyrim! The future of Tamriel!

And there it is, friends! The ugly truth! We are the children of man! Talos is the true god of man! Ascended from flesh, to rule the realm of spirit!

The very idea is inconceivable to our Elven overlords! Sharing the heavens with us? With man? Ha! They can barely tolerate our presence on earth!

Today, they take away your faith. But what of tomorrow? What then? Do the elves take your homes? Your businesses? Your children? Your very lives?

And what does the Empire do? Nothing! Nay, worse than nothing! The Imperial machine enforces the will of the Thalmor! Against its own people!

So rise up! Rise up, children of the Empire! Rise up, Stormcloaks! Embrace the word of mighty Talos, he who is both man and Divine!

For we are the children of man! And we shall inherit both the heavens and the earth! And we, not the Elves or their toadies, will rule Skyrim! Forever!

Terrible and powerful Talos! We, your unworthy servants, give praise! For only through your grace and benevolence may we truly reach enlightenment!

Edited by SarkhanVol

Percent Daily Values are based on 2000 calories diet.

Welp.

Did you know about 'blue ring' of Nintendo Switch?

did tou know about the blue ring of neintendo sqwitch.

<comment ish... that is about my usual standard. /comment>

All hail Lord Starscream, The Chosen One!

Edited by Starscream

Say hello to retro (1879.18899=

There are two main types of chocolate bloom. The first is sugar bloom and the second fat bloom. Each has different causes.

Tehere are two types of chocolate bloom. The first is sugar bloom and the second, fat bloom. Each has different casuses.

Oh dear, what a mess i've casused. :P

Good morning and welcome to the Black Mesa Transit System.

(still, that was impressive)
Good morning and welcome to Black Mesa Transis System.

(hope this is not too long):

Bring 3/4 cup unsweetened almond milk, soy milk, rice milk, or cow's milk to a bare simmer in a small pot over medium-high heat

Bring 3/4 cup almond milk, soy milklk, rice milk, or cow's milk to a bare simmer in a small pot over medium-high heat.

milklk

If I'm the only one left standing, I will not be afraid to fight - I'm breaking out of here tonight...

If I am the only one standing, I will not be afrtaid to fight - Im breaking out of here tonight (so close) (don't judge me that i didnt close my eyes k? I grew up with the keyboard for at least 10 years)

If you do not know the reason of why you are living right now, go out and make your own reason.

If you do not know the reason of why you are living right now, go out and make your own reason.

Pick one of the following:  Extra points for typing "Pick one of the following:" :)

I am a silly person who, for some reason, participates in pointless typing games.

I refuse to insult myself.

I am a silly person who, for some reason, participates in pointless tyinging games

oh boi, i do love me some tyinging!

It is your mission to type this particular sentence out, with your eyes closed and with your fingers on the keyboard.

It is your mission to type this particular sentence out, with your eyes closed and with your fingers on the ye     Sorry, fingers on the keyboard.

I knew as soon as I typed "ye" instead of "ke", but didn't quite think it was fair to backspace it.  So, there you go.

Krash, Bang, KABOOM!!1!  (Yes, you have to type the K in Krash, and all of "!!1!".)

krasj vabg kabppm!~~`~

(I'm not very good at it)

This is ridiculous, and interesting.

Deahiv cabr os thr best sute evry... that didn't come out too good...:)

This little piggy went Wee, Wee...

Domino's Pizza Insurance.

I guarantee you I did it fairly, if carefully.  ( <-- Come to think of it, next person type that.)

the guy above is hopelss

(darn it i miss a word and a letter in the wrong place lol)

The Lion from the north