misskitty680

Name an Anti-Censorship Dragon

Currently I have:

HALT You Violated The Law

Aswell as the chorus to Uprising by Muse (The actual song name was already taken)

They Will Not Force Us

They Will Stop Degrading Us

They Will Not Control Us

We Will Be Victorious

(At one point, I'll make a lineage out of those four)

...I named a SW "Stop SOPA" and another "Stop PIPA" who will be mates next year at Halloween before finding this thread.

Named my three Ochredrakes:

Don't Take my Freedom

Speak Out

Defend the Internet

Because I'm uncreative like that. :I

I managed to pick up a couple of AP vamps in the past week. The first is named SOPA Destroyer Of The Internet, and has had its description approved earlier today:

SOPA is an insane, bloodthirsty, and wildly selfish paranoiac.  He spends his time trying to find ways to control the thoughts and behaviors of his potential victims, and has been known to target wandering minstrels, archivists, writers, and others who collect and disperse information to the various communities they serve, as well as those who provide gathering places such as markets and taverns.  The Verdant community is especially watchful for any word on the movements of this extremely vicious killer, and have so far successfully repelled all of his attempts to ravage the region and its travelers.  Let all take heed the warnings about this ferocious monster, and pray that he is put down soon!

The second is PIPA Plague Of The Internet, and while not grown up yet, I will have its description ready when it matures.

Late here as well.

I traded for a bunch of black eggs around that date and one of them hatched alt. It's name is now SOPAinful Blackout.

It's been a while since I named some Mints in my army.

I now have Nope-a to SOPA, People Not PIPA, Act Against ACTA, and Censormint.

I named my female black stripe Cross out Censorship and my male black stripe Blackout Censorship