misskitty680

Name an Anti-Censorship Dragon

Just renamed a Male and Female pair Blackout Galaxy tongue.gif Pm me of you want an offspring of it when my female hatchling grows up.

Just named a geode " Blackout For Freedom" biggrin.gif

EDIT: also named a magi "Go Dark To Save The Light" tongue.gif

Edited by Vixonstar

I have an ember growing up any second now. I just named her "Fight For Internet Free Speech" and I have a black I just named "Blackout for Artists" because that is a big movement against SOPA/PIPA. And one more, an albino named "The Day LOLcats Died".

Edited by thenameisplissken

Since I feel that there is a lot of poorly thought out legislation floating around these days, I'll jump on the bandwagon.

Named my guardian who hatched today Guard Freedom of Speech. Also went ahead and named two more guardians "Guard Freedom" and "Guard Liberty". I have enough guardians on my scroll that still need names so this is excellent to have inspiration.

Just realized I'd have a hatchling grow up today. Even though I like the code... named him "Shout Out and Scream", IDK, I might change it to sound a little better.

Named my CB Pillow hatchie "Fluffiness is Against SOPA"

Named my CB Winter hatchie "Freeze SOPA" tongue.gif

My Living In Sin gold tinsel that hatched earlier today has been named IX Sin of Censorship. I also have a 2nd Gen PB black that will hatch at some point tonight, and I'm thinking it'll be named IX Blackout.

If anyone would like a bred black egg to give a SOPA protest name to, I will be happy to provide you one, just PM me! smile.gif

I just hatched a little spark, named it 'Blacking out the Power', and a mint, for all of us, 'Tiny Actions Make Big Reactions'. I also named a BBW for what is threatened, 'life of the Cyberjungle'.

What a good idea! biggrin.gif

I named a female Hellfire Wyvern that matured today, No SOPA For Me.

No to SOPA and PIPA

Also gonna do another one. >D

SOPA Defiance and PIPA Defiance

Edited by Ashes The Second

I have named and described two Red Dragons "SOPA the Saboteur" and "PIPA the Pessimist". Both the names and descriptions are rather fitting. Would be awesome if the descriptions were accepted today. tongue.gif

Also named a few dragons: Name Censored, Copyright Violated, and You Now Face Possible Jail Time

Name censored. Love it! laugh.gif

Anyway, I'm making an exception to my usual personal naming rules to support this cause. smile.gif I traded a friend for a black alt just today, so it seems fitting to name him/her in support of this cause.

So here's my little beauty. Total Blackout. biggrin.gif

Thanks. :3 I was going to make it just "Name Censored" but I thought adding the bars were neato. xd.png

I like Total Blackout! It's discreet enough to keep around even without the protest. ^^

Edit: @above: Oh, you got that variant now. laugh.gif

Edited by Varekis

I had no idea that today would be blackout day - I had two ND experiments running today, and they were both successes! I'll probably be sending my CB along as an IOU, but I plan to keep the ND'd Tinsel, which was influenced female, and I've named her "PIPA Longstocking" in honor of today's event (and because she's from a line of Tinsel x Magmas, so I thought a fiery redhead reference was totally appropriate :3 heh)

Thanks. :3 I was going to make it just "Name Censored" but I thought adding the bars were neato. xd.png

I like Total Blackout! It's discreet enough to keep around even without the protest. ^^

Edit: @above: Oh, you got that variant now. laugh.gif

Oh, didn't even notice someone else had that. xd.png

Edit:: Also, yay! SOPA and PIPA's descriptions were approved! *evil cackle*

Edited by tikigurl91

Edit:: Also, yay! SOPA and PIPA's descriptions were approved! *evil cackle*

Congrats. Love those descriptions!

I picked up a couple Guardian eggs today. I'm trying to come up with something about guarding against SOPA/PIPA. They'll be life mates. happy.gif

I named my two, newly gendered Mints in relation to SOPA and PIPA. Any mistakes in spelling and grammar is Google's fault. tongue.gif

Fou Jian Cha Long = Literally 'No Censorship dragon'

Yan Lun Zi You = Literally 'Free Speech'

Edited by Vocalia

I traded for a CB black and as soon as it hatches, I'm going to give it a SOPA related name. smile.gif I've never given descriptions to any of my dragons before, but I was thinking of describing these ones.