misskitty680

Name an Anti-Censorship Dragon

We all have our own ways of dragon naming, some random, some strict. Some of us don't name at all. But today, to support the anti-SOPA/PIPA protests, I'm going to name a dragon in an anti-censorship theme, and I'd like to invite everyone to do the same. It can be fun, it can be simple, but in any way you name your dragon it will stay on our scrolls as a reminder of things we may take for granted and how easily people can try to take that away.

I have my little one named SAY NO TO SOPA. Not the most creative lol, but it works. I have faith others will do better. biggrin.gif

My Black eggs won't hatch until technically tomorrow, so I named a Stone hatchling (for my lineage) "BlackoutStone".

Hmm, this is actually a really nice idea. Will have to try and think of something special to name my cb Gold.. Sadly I lack the creativity to think of a name right now, but I'm taking suggestions!

Hmm, this is actually a really nice idea. Will have to try and think of something special to name my cb Gold.. Sadly I lack the creativity to think of a name right now, but I'm taking suggestions!

Nice one. I was trying to think of a name for a hatchie, so.... Skywings against SOPA it is !

I renamed three of my male Pinks.

-All That Glitters Should

-Totally be Censored

-SOPA Makes no Sense

What an excellent idea! I caught a CB Black today too - when *he* hatches, I'll give him an anti-SOPA name. smile.gif

@Xbcdrt8741: Love those names! xd.png

I've named a Black hatchie that I froze this week "I Don't Want SOPA". (I was going to use "Say No To SOPA" but the OP already used it xd.png)

Oh well. I like the concept of the thread.

Nah, neither did I caught any eggs, nor did any of mine hatched today. But once some of mine genders, I am going to give them some anti-SOPA names

Decided to join in, at least for the time being. A vine hatched (alas regular ><) today so I called her SOPA Is Not Vine. Also named an Electric lllllllllNAME CENSOREDlllllllll.

I've named a pair of my Sunsets Censorship's Bane and Freedom of Speech and they were quite eager to give me an egg. :3

I'm very confused about the legislation, as I haven't read any of the info about it. So I'm really neither for nor against SOPA/PIPA. Thus, my Swallowtail hatchling got the name Pippa Perplexity. xd.png I know 'Pippa' isn't spelled like the title of the legislation, but I like it better than 'Pipa'.

Heh, here's the names I got: Put the Soap on SOPA, To the Pipes with PIPA

I know I'm so cheesy.

Edited by BirdSpirit

I have two breeding dragon called Defeat PIPA and Defeat SOPA that I named this morning. They have a child which is up for grabs if anyone wants it. (Offspring Taken!)

http://dragcave.net/lineage/3HWeL

Edited by MysticTiger

The mother grew up today, and I named her and the father and they gave me this lovely egg.

Now, what to name their child?

EDIT: Got it!

Father = The Test of Democracy

Mother = Is Freedom of Criticism

Offspring = SOPA Blackout

(and they're Blacks, too!)

Edited by Kelkelen

Called my mint "minty SOPA coverup"

and made a vampire- 5 trys = 3 kills ,1 auto and one vamp which will be named something about SOPA/PIPA sucking the life from the internet tongue.gif

and my newly hatched magma is "Send SOPA Down in Flames"

Edited by dragonpuck

Totally on board with this! Named a black hatchie DOWN WITH SOPA BLACKOUT. biggrin.gif

I named my CB black Blackout Bister. Chose the surname more because I liked the sound than for any particular significance.

Named my Tan Ridgewing "Stop SOPA and PIPA". Don't have any Black hatchies/unnamed dragons, but the red accents on the Ridgewing kind of go with the theme, I guess.

Decided to join in. I named one of my Red Hatchies "I Breathe Fire On SOPA." Not particularly creative, but I may think of something better later, lol.

Decided to join in, at least for the time being. A vine hatched (alas regular ><) today so I called her SOPA Is Not Vine. Also named an Electric lllllllllNAME CENSOREDlllllllll.

Name censored. Love it! laugh.gif

Anyway, I'm making an exception to my usual personal naming rules to support this cause. smile.gif I traded a friend for a black alt just today, so it seems fitting to name him/her in support of this cause.

So here's my little beauty. Total Blackout. biggrin.gif