Weblo123

Hetalia: Your Destiny OOC

Username: mollyluvle

Country/Island/OC name: Belarus

Personality: Belarus is very possessive, mostly of Russia, and is very...let's go with violent. When she doesn't get her way, she's prone to throwing violent hissy fits.

Appearance (likes pics the most): Long platinum blonde hair and dark blue eyes.

Good Traits: She is very loyal to those she's close to

Bad Traits: She's CRAZY!!!!!!!

Enemies: not really sure

Allies: Russia, Ukraine, Lithuania, America

Dislikes: People who try to steal Russia

History: Belarus is the little sister of Russia, whom she's deeply in love with. Belarus recieved her independance for the Soviet Union on August 25th and has since been marked as her birthday.

Edited by mollyluvle

I think Belgium is open. Just check the first page of the IC thread, which the link is found at the first page of this thread.

Accepted.

Nona, Belgium is open as well.

On another note, I'd like to have Poke be able to accept character sheets and stuff if I'm not here. Kind of like a co-manager, if that's okay with you, Poke.

I'm bored and I'm procrastination on drawing. Also, I really like to see that there's another Hetalia RP here, so I guess I'll join. I'm also only part of one RP right now. Since there's not a Homestuck RP...

Username: Icepelt

Country/Island/OC name: Hong Kong

Personality: Hong Kong is extremely sarcastic and is not afraid to step on someones toes. He sometimes does feel bad for hurting a person's feelings if he's too blunt, but it's a rare event. Despite his sometimes sour attitude towards several things, he loves to have fun, but absolutely refuses to slack off on work. Though, "work" to Hong Kong is usually only what he deems as important. His levels of immaturity are almost immeasurable, even going as far as to pout when he doesn't get his way. According to the city himself, he can act his age, he just chooses not to. He is also very smart and tries his hardest to be what he considers the best at everything. This hardly ever holds true, as he can be very lazy.

Appearance (likes pics the most): He has short, black hair that just hardly reaches his jaw. It is very straight and moves around as he does. Hong Kong has dark brown eyes and is surprisingly fit. Though, he is thin and his muscle mass is miniscule, same as his height. His skin is pale and it is only emphasized by the bright clothing he loves to wear so much. Continuing on the subject of clothing, he wears things like bright yellow skinny jeans and feminine shirts with flowing sleeves. At times, he will wear a head band to hold his hair back. Also, he can sometimes be seen with his blue and black ear buds and bright red eyeglasses, as his eyesight is really bad.

Good Traits: Intelligent, Fun-loving, Hard-working (At times), Doesn't really discriminate based on gender, Strongly-willed, Loves to learn

Bad Traits: Lazy, Blunt, Childish, Vain, Bad Attitude (Though, not constantly), Superiority complex, Can't hold his tongue

Enemies: No one really

Allies: Japan, Canada, Australia, Singapore, America, Belgium, Switzerland

Likes: Bright Colors, Food, Music (Pop especially), Dancing, Reading, Video Games, Technology, Math, Learning, Fireworks

Dislikes: Being forced into something, Getting up early, Boring People, Losing, Spiders, Gray, Sexism, Being told what to do, Flirting

History: When Hong Kong was just a little city, he was nothing but collection of fishing villages located in China. He was a large trade center and was home to many refugees protecting themselves from the Mongols. When he first came into contact with China, he was amazed to find all the resources the city had, Soon, Hong Kong had attracted the attention of the world.

Years later, Britain was relying heavily on Hong Kong's big brother for tea. Their trading continued, until China refused to legalize opium. This lead to the First Opium War and the still pretty young Hong Kong was forced into Britain's hands. As he lived with him, Hong Kong became more and more used to the Western lifestyle, even developing a writing and transportation style similar to the British. He soon became so different, that his culture was becoming much different from China's. During WWII, there was a terrible crisis in China. This event left him open to attack from Japan.

He tried to resist the attacks, but Japan was just too strong. On Christmas 1941, he was forced to surrender. Afterwards, his life went completely down hill. Hong Kong's food was divided into rations and he had to watch his citizens who weren't soldiers die of starvation. Thousands of the women in his country were also kidnapped and raped by Japanese soldiers. People that were found with any disease, were sent to the mainland so the area would not be tainted. Thankfully, he was freed by the end of the war, but his population had greatly decreased. A few years later though, there was another population boom, refugees escaping the Korean war and the Communist revolution in China suddenly flooded towards him.

These people brought many new skills so Hong Kong, turning him into a large production area. New things that Britain introduced him to, like the cinema, replaced the older things that had been there. During the 1960s, his economy exploded, his GDP rising rather quickly. His products were now also considered to be high value. Following this, he grew to be considered one of the least corrupt cities in the world, a wealthy one at that. In the 90s, he went back to live with China, though he soon became self-governed. Since then, there have been many outbreaks of sickness. Despite this, he still continues to grow.

EDIT: I'll give you an RPing example...

"No, wait!" Bulgaria held onto Germany's sleeve, desperately trying to hold him back. she recognized that smell, it was something that she knew every nation had smelled before. The burning flesh made her eyes water, and she wanted to leave to escape it. She didn't want to see who had died, as she feared that it was someone she knew. But before she could try to drag Germany out, the fire hit a certain chemical that, when heated, exploded. Suddenly, she found herself thrown against a wall, blood leaving a trail behind her. Coughing now, the Bulgarian pushed herself up, but didn't have the strength to move. Instead, she fell to the ground, her body shaking as blood poured from the places where the skin had burnt off. It hurt. It hurt so much. Still, she refused to cry out with pain. Inhaling sharply, she stumbled to her feet, wincing horribly each time something rubbed against her aching skin. "Germany!" she barked, glaring at him through bloodied eyes. "We have to get out of here..," she paused to cough, blood soaking her hand. "Now!"

Edited by Icepelt

Thank you~! I'll get to typing my introduction once I read a few posts.

Can someone tell me if I'm right or not? This is a World Meeting to discuss what happened to Rome, right? Or am I mistaken?

From what I've heard, yes, but I think it's going to do the regular things that meetings do first, then it will be brought up.

Alright, but can I ask a question? I know you're not the OP, but you sort of are the second-in-command. Why, when it's been thousands of years since Rome died, are they just now concerned about it?

Well, I'm not so sure, but maybe because it's always been wondered about and it was a legend, but no one brought it up? That's what I would think.