AlphawolfAmaroq

Animal Attacks

It was her pet snake. I'm sure if her pet was poisonous she'd exert greater care in not being bitten.

That, and the fact that there are no poisonous snakes.

Also, signature related.

Mmmm.... I have been bitten by a salmon when I went fishing up north in Manistee Michigan last year. I was not thinking when I put the stringer in its mouth, I forgot they snap onto anything that touchs the side sensors on their mouth and it was a 45 Ib boy too so I had to get 16 stitches. I put my whole hand in its mouth instead of fishing the metal pin through the gill from his mouth.

Also, signature related.

I think that "venomous" is implicit in the misuse of "poisonous."

I was attacked by a deer at a theme park once... there was a big herd mobbing me and getting a little aggressive... one behind me bit me on my back (hard enough to break the skin)... They used a snow plow to chase the entire herd away...

Actually I've been mobbed by a few deer... in Japan my friend fed one... said deer proceeded to eat her bag, her ice cream cone, and then chase us for about half an hour...

I think that "venomous" is implicit in the misuse of "poisonous."

I was attacked by a deer at a theme park once... there was a big herd mobbing me and getting a little aggressive... one behind me bit me on my back (hard enough to break the skin)... They used a snow plow to chase the entire herd away...

Actually I've been mobbed by a few deer... in Japan my friend fed one... said deer proceeded to eat her bag, her ice cream cone, and then chase us for about half an hour...

The deer in Nara are usually quite tame, but Japan has a few deer herds that aren't quite so. Though, I was mobbed by a group of very hungry and insistent deer in Nara.

Hmm lemmo think i live in australia and in the country to! It's so full of dangerous animals here i must have some stories

.... well i was attacked by a goose once, it thought my dam was it's lake and i wasn't going to stand for it and made a point of going down there everyday trying to chase it off. one day it attacked me i had gumboots on (google it if you don't know) so i kicked it.... the bird was solid as! i think the kick hurt me more than it, but the fact i was willing to fight back scared it off.

the only native australian animal to attack me is a Common Wood Duck and well that was my fault. it had chicks and a female to look after. even then the attack was half hearted. if i had of stood my ground it would have backed off.

I lie! i have been swooped by multiple Magpies... but that only happens in spring when they have bubs or if you really stir them up. these days i just feed them and they leave me alone.

Wow lived in australia 19 years and only been attacked by birds xd.pngxd.png

I consider myself a person who's had quite a lot of contact with many different kinds of animals through life, but funnily enough I can't recall any actual attacks.

What have happened though that could have ended really badly was meeting bear in the wild. Twice. Got away without any wrestling matches luckily.

meeting bear in wild is bad. much more dangerous than any aussie buggaboo... and yet it's australia everyone is scared of i don't get it!

I have seen a mother grizzly bear and her cubs cross the road where I went to visit my granparents. They were I'd say half blocks distants away, I stopped and waited because I don't want her to see me as a threat and charge. They were going to the lake on the others side of the dirt road. This is michigan, only a few grizzlies live here.

Another story was getting in a tangle with a Tagoo which is a feisty lizard in florida that was intreseting. Their not afraid of anything, they have no natural known predators so they'll come out in the open and lay in the grass to sun beathe. I had never seen one before in real life only on animal planet. We were at a hotel taking my second ever trip to disney world, last time I went I was 2 years old that was 14 years ago xd.png I went to check it out but didn't get to close I didn't want to get bit but it bit the sole of my shoe because it charged and I backed up and tripped like a clutch.

Also, signature related.

There are a select few poisonous snakes, but it depends how you consider a poisonous animal. Species Rhabdophis Subminiatus is considered poisonous because of their diet of poisonous frogs. I believe others of the Rhabdophis genus are poisonous as well

--

I was actually bit by my ball python today before feeding time. ;P

True story:

Okay, so I was practicing my archery in my range in the woods behind my house. All was fine and dandy, but every so often, an acorn would fall Richter near me. Then, about five came cascading down, and two hit me in the head. I look up to see two grey squirrels look right at me. I guess they didn't want me in their forest. tongue.gif

Yup. By hamsters, and a dog. We have a toy poodle and a standard poodle puppy. The standard poodle doesn't really but, but her gentle teething and mouthing is sometimes a tad harder then she thinks. And our toy poodle, well... her mouth is so small, she's not really able to draw blood unless her teeth scrape right. She does, however, knaw really hard and ferociously if you anger or scare her though. Blah.

I also live in Australila and the only animal that attacked me was the male magpies. They only swoop people in mating season, did you know? The boys only swoop other creatures cause they want to show off to their girlfriends and prove that they can protect their nest from anything.

My dad nearly got biten by a brown snake when he was riding home from work in the bush.

My sister also got attacked by a raid of magpies (by 'raid' I mean't an really, really ticked off male magpie which keeps on swooping in till we are like a whole 600 metres away from it)

My mum also got attacked by a magpie, it left her a nasty cut on her forehead.

My cat got killed by two dogs, it was the most horriable day of my life. Makes my eyes water when i'm typing this sad.gif

The owner of the dog's sent us a letter after his dogs killed my beloved Sohpie, saying sorry and asked if he could buy us a new cat. It was really hard to forgive a man that letted his stupid animals off the leash and didn't stop them from attacking my cat...

I was walking to pick up a ball my cousin threw into the woods (my mother made me go get it) and I stumbled upon a deer... two feet away from it. Only way I knew it was there was because it started to snort and stomp... which, never having been that close to a deer before, I was like 'wth?' wondering how I managed to get that close without trying... I ended up growling at it (yes, actually growling) and it ended up running off. When I got back I told my parents and my father said the deer was hiding from me and pretended I didn't see it (which I really didn't) until I got too close since it realized I was probably going to run into it... then it started to try to scare me off.

That was weird...

I also got attacked by a pair of robins who had babies without me knowing. My shed had a nest and I went to get something out of it... the babies flew out of the nest and couldn't really fly yet, the mother started to freak and swoop at me (pry didn't help that there was a cat wandering around in our yard at that moment... neighbor's cat- my dad hates cats) as I tried to get the babies so the cat wouldn't eat them. Dad ended up helping me... grabbing the babies as I distracted the mother bird and now the father who both decided to swoop at me and the cat... who wasn't happy anymore about being around. Once the babies were back, we ran out of our backyard to let everything calm down... the cat came out a few minutes later with fur missing in places and a bad temper. Guess the birds really taught it to leave them alone xd.png

I've been attacked by a large black German Shepherd.

You don't happen to live in saskatchewan do you? tongue.gif

I think the only time I was attacked by an animal is when I was attacked by a friend's cat. Up until this point it seemed very friendly. I put my hand under its stomach to try to pick it up, but it was so fat that I gave up immediately before its feet even came close to coming off the ground. The cat jump at me and latched onto my arm, all of its claws flying. It went absolutely nuts biting and clawing at my arm with all of its feet. My arm was just extended a bit in front of me and not doing anything at all. Luckily I was wearing a winter jacket so it never got to my skin. If it had been my bare arm, my arm would have been absolutely shredded. It made me afraid of cats for a while because it gave me absolutely no warning(no hissing, growling, or even avoidance, etc) and it was such a vicious attack that happened AFTER I had already backed away and stopped touching it.

I was attacked a couple years ago by my pet dog, Teddy.

I still don't know why he decided to attack me, and to this day I get jumpy and frightened whenever a dog barks. sad.gif

I was attacked by a cicada once. I never did like them ._.

YES. I hate cicadas. We get them every year here, and I have yet to have a cicada season go by without getting at least one tangled in my hair. Big, noisy, ugly buggers!

I was bit by a horse once, in the stomach, luckily it was a bit of a reach for the horse so she only got me a little bit. It's a good thing, too. Horses don't mess around when they bite. Left a big bruise for a couple weeks.

The only time I've actually been attacked it wasn't really an attack. I had a pair of rats and one died, so I decided to get a new friend for the survivor. Introductions did not go well, and I was using a towel to remove the newcomer. He got out of my grasp and landed on the floor. He tried to run behind my book case and I grabbed at him - my mom hates anything with a hairless tail (weird childhood thing I guess) so I couldn't just find him later. I'd caught him by the tail and the little bugger turned around and bit me, hard. He punctured the tendon on my pinky finger, I ended up having to get it surgically cleaned and got two stitches on each side of my finger. Hand was sore and swollen for weeks. I'm just lucky he didn't sever the tendon.

My little sister was bitten by our Aunt's dog once, but it was her fault for trying to take its food. I have one friend, however, who was mauled badly by a German Shepard as a child. His face was nearly (forgive the graphic description) torn off. He actually died on the operating table during surgery. Though he's in his thirties now, he still has scars on his face and refuses to own a dog that will get bigger than 10 pounds. I'm amazed he can stand to be around any dogs at all.

one of my chickens bit me two days ago. is that counted xd.png it was kinda my fault

Hahha, I got pecked by chickens before. I couldn't remember why but I think my brother had ticked them off and they gone for me o.o