TJ09

2012-01-16 - Prize Update

Hopefully the winners will get completey new prize dragons or at least tinsels with new colors.

Hopefully the winners will get completey new prize dragons or at least tinsels with new colors.

I think the tinsels in new colors would be fun! Perhaps green, red, and white (with silver or gold trim instead of green)? Blue could be pretty, too. Perhaps blue/red/white for 1st/2nd/3rd prize (or red/blue/white, depending on what country you're from).

I guess if the dragons are starting to go out, we'll know soon!

Thanks everybody, and congrats to the other seven winners!

I chose a Holly.

I wonder when the winners will get the eggs that they chose.

Congratulations! I didn't get anything tongue.gif

Would have chosen a frill though, as I joined too late for one.

Congrats!!! smile.gifsmile.gif May your new dragons be blessed. smile.gif

Grats to the new CB Holly owners, since that's pretty much what HM means lol

Yus, this biggrin.gif

Just checked and the prizes aren't out yet. xd.png

But gratz guys smile.gif

i found in my spam folder a subject "congratulations! you've been chosen..." i almost jumped out of my chair in excitement, then i read the rest and figured out it was just a spam email for a free car. i didn't know if i should count that as a fail or a hilarious mistake. oh well. congratulations to the winners! i wonder if i'll actually win ANYTHING in the next year. i failed miserably in 2011 tongue.gif

I would probably have a good laugh at myself if I found that Leonis xd.png That's too funny.

Gratz to the new winners ^^

Nope, nothing here either. Ah well, better luck next time! lol

Congrats to the winners! biggrin.gif

This kind of makes me wonder. Are people who have multiple scrolls on 1 IP address disqualified, even if the person is a family member? I would understand the multiscrolling issue.

Yeah. I would like to know if that is an issues. There are three of us in my house that love DC. If what your saying is true, I don't think I would even try for a prize.

Nothing for me either, even after checking both my scroll and email twice. Congrats to the new winners! :3

Wow, that was fast! I remember how long it took last year. Everything's nice and streamlined now. smile.gif

I can't wait to see this years prize dragons.

Congrats to all the winners smile.gif

Thanks for the update TJ.

No e-mail again, oh well, I just fulfilled some of my wish list so Im happy. tongue.gif

Congratulations to Magatha, sfts & the other 6 winners. poptartFINALTINY.gif