TJ09

2012-01-16 - Prize Update

Nothing for me either, but I was gifted two dragons from my wish list last night so I'm more than happy with those smile.gif

Congratulations to the lucky 8!

no email this time either...but congrats to the winners!

I just noticed that one of the winners got their scroll burned...that's pretty sad

I got an Email!! biggrin.gif

but I don't know what to pick yet...

I think A holly though. Or maybe a legendary. Or a gold or silver. I don't have any rare eggs on my scroll. dry.gif

grats to the winners!

hint: pick a holly. >.>

or an alt black...xd.png

*thinks how nice it would be to have alt black lineages floating around*

I got an Email!!  :D

I think A holly though. Or maybe a legendary. Or a gold or silver. I don't have any rare eggs on my scroll.  <_<

Nah, IMO, pick something that you won't ever have the opportunity to get again... Something like a CB red/black/blue/green stripe or CB alt. =o

I think A holly though. Or maybe a legendary. Or a gold or silver. I don't have any rare eggs on my scroll. dry.gif

GRATS!!!!

Holly.. most valuable dragon in the cave IMO. It's what I'll ask for if I ever win.

Grats to the other 7... and again to all the original winners.

----------

and about the burned scroll........ proof positive that you might fool TJ for a little while, but NOT forever. Hopefully, that's one of the ones that get replaced by the new winners.

WOW! Congrats to the new winners...and condolences to those who lost their opportunity huh.gif

Personally, I would pick a Holly, but that's just me. Each year I could trade its baby for multiple CB metallics. Whereas if I picked a CB alt or CB colored stripe, I don't know that I could actually trade its babies for all that much.

Congrats! Get a CB Holly... Gen2 Hollies can be traded for legendary eggs, gold & silver!

Congrats you guys. wink.gif

What's the title of the email? Now I'm paranoid that it ended up in junk or something. O.o

And wouldn't choosing a tinsel as a prize be better? You can breed them year round.

Congrats!

No email, just thinking xd.png

*daydreaming* if I will be choosen, I will pick... CB nebula! <3333

EDIT: excuse me if I talking something without point, im just ot reading older posts biggrin.gif

Edited by sσᴍєвσɗƴ.

So, there is going to be a new prize dragon? AWESOME!!!

biggrin.gif Can't wait to see it!

'Gratz to winners! biggrin.gif