TJ09

2012-01-16 - Prize Update

Congrats to the new winners, and to the original ones as well! cool.gif

Thanks for the update, TJ! smile.gif

*leaves brownies for everyone, winner or not*

email vs dekimasen; 2:0 ;/

XD

Love it! XD

Oh, I hope someone picks something unique this time, such as a CB coloured stripe.

This was kind of awesome because I got all the excitement of rushing to check my email again, but there wasn't any real disappointment because I didn't have a chance to convince myself that I had a major chance at winning.

I take my joy where I can. laugh.gif

Congrats to the new 8 winners. I think that one of you should choose a CB Mint and totally blow all our minds. xd.png

This was kind of awesome because I got all the excitement of rushing to check my email again, but there wasn't any real disappointment because I didn't have a chance to convince myself that I had a major chance at winning.

I take my joy where I can.  laugh.gif

Congrats to the new 8 winners.  I think that one of you should choose a CB Mint and totally blow all our minds.  xd.png

Oh gawd that would be hilarious! xd.png

I would probably have to go with the norm. A CB Holly. Although a CB Red Stripe would look gorgeous with a Female CB Silver.... (Or a CB Blue Stripe with a Male CB Silver...)

Edited by tikigurl91

Oh yeah, same. XD

I can't wait to see what codes the winners chose (if they could).

I take my joy where I can. laugh.gif

Congrats to the new 8 winners. I think that one of you should choose a CB Mint and totally blow all our minds. xd.png

Haha, I thought exactly the same.

Nothing but a library notice on my e-mail. sad.gif

Oh well, better luck next year. Or the year after that.

no mail this time again

grats to new winners! hope you choose Hollies so that there will be more 2nd gens next year!

Congrats to the new winners, and to the winners who will be getting their eggs soon. biggrin.gif

No e-mail, but not surprised. Next year is my year. wink.gif