Laurarockstar

~Laurarockstar's Art~

NP.

I wrote a short story meanwhile... I titled it The Lone Wolf....

A white wolf lay curled in the snow. His nose tipped with snow and his black and white markings brighter than ever. He opened his eyes, the snowflakes sparkling gently down on him as the music of the wind howled over open hills. He expected pain, but all he felt was calm as the crystal world sharpened in front of him. It was so bright… He lifted his head, taking small wobbly steps of the icy ground. Then suddenly, instinct took over as he started to run. He ran fast, over hills and over mountains. The wolf ran and ran, they say, until he didn't feel his paws. Why he ran so hard remains unknown, but he never once stopped. Never once gave up his chase. He never doubted himself, not once, and ran on. You can't run away forever, they told him, but he wasn't running away. He was running toward. The stories say he still runs, over the icy hills of the snow covered ground in the winter, searching but unknowingly already defeating his greatest fears.

user posted image

I drew my boy robot chibi because no one wants any requests.

Anyone want me to draw them a chibi? Or anything?

How about a..... african grey parrot... with a monocle on it's eye, saying "You're an annoying Brit!"

Please???? biggrin.gif

Thanks and uhh.. i had the parot done, but then paint deleted it, pot if you want me to redraw it, if not thats fine too. Requests are still open~!

Awww stupic Paint. I'll leave it up to you. If you get bored, then you can redo it. If it was a lot of work, then no worries. wink.gif