Laurarockstar

~Laurarockstar's Art~

Ooh! Hai Laura! Can I have a cat? I can show you a pic of it ^^ it looks like my cousins cat.

Milo

Except he has a white coat.

Oh, you don't do colors? Ok then^^

The pic isn't working, idk what he looks like either.

Wow your art is awesome too!

biggrin.gif

Draw me a scene with four peoples? You can find the description (which is pretty much the prolog for this story I'm writing) in my art thread ,

oh and in color please.

Thanks!

Can you draw one of these handsome fellows for me? Thanks in advance.

I tried bother of these and... i couldn't do it. Sorry. ^-^' Will add in my front post that i can't do anything human like... except maybe cat people. -.-'

Edited by Laurarockstar

user posted image

There. I think this is my bestest work! He looks good, no?

It took me the longest time... x3

user posted image

There you go! I don't know about you, but i lurv it. I wonder how to make it siggy size...

Edited by Laurarockstar

If you upload it on TinyPic, I know that you can edit the size before uploading it.

those are amazing!

Could you do 2 wolves for me?

One made of red fire, looking angry, maybe snarling. The other blue/white fire, howling to the sky?

It's hard to find people who can make nice fire images....

And if you don't do backgrounds, then can I try to put a backgound on them at some point?

IDK why, but the fire looked stupid when i did it so here is a version without anything and one with the colors. Sorry about the no fire thing. ^-^'

user posted image

user posted image

Edited by Laurarockstar

I will request something from you (since I see you aren't getting much attention), but would you mind if I waited to have a reference picture of her?

Ah, can i have your description for it? I work better that way.

Edited by Laurarockstar

Okay then. Here

Bren is a "living plushie." Her front legs are long, while her back legs are permanently in a "crouched" position. Her eyes are wide and completely black, except for highlights. Her main body color is tan. Her back is reddish-pink from the tip of her nose to her butt. She has a fluffy tail which is also reddish pink. Her ears are long and reddish pink, with no interior. The base of her head is brown, and she has brown "sock" markings on her front legs. Finally she has one black dot on her right front leg, two black dots on her left front leg, two black dots on her back, and two black dots on her tail which are always showing no matter what the orientation of her tail is. Oh and she has three black lines that seem to "connect" her base color to her back color on each side.