Elena

If you could live on any fictional planet...

I would want to live on Qo'noS because I would prove I am as capable as a Klingon in combat and worthy of honor. Plus, I could explore the galaxy in Star Trek. Either that, or Earth in the Star Trek universe so I could be a member of Starfleet and explore the galaxy while battling other races. biggrin.gif

Either the Soul Eater world or Pokémon.

Pokémon world o3o

My second choice would be the world Naruto is in .—.

Zonoma Sekot

Holy balls, someone knows that world!

*worships*

I also decided that Grayhawk or Athas would be amazing too... Athas assuming I was prepped for desert travel

Holy balls, someone knows that world!

*worships*

I also decided that Grayhawk or Athas would be amazing too... Athas assuming I was prepped for desert travel

I searched for it on the forums, my post was the only one that came up.

If we go with published works I'd go for Pern and basically spend my whole life on the beaches unless I got Searched. A fire-lizard is better than nothing, right? Well... except the whole thing that happens when they mate. I'd better hope my flit winds up breeding wild. :x

If we go with unpublished ones I'd go for one of my own, if only because I'd be one of the few humans on that world who would show proper reverence for other sentient species there. Might not be able to ride the gryphs but at least they'd be friends instead of deadly, deadly enemies. :V

Edited by Lythiaren

It's not a planet, but if it was an option I'd say the Enterprise from Star Trek TNG. If it's not then... earth from Star Trek TNG or the discworld (depending where on it I'd end up xd.png ).

I will be on Cybertron, enjoying a lovely vacation and then moving in so I can be nearer the Decepticons I love. smile.gif I'd drop in on the Autobots every once in awhile too.

Velgarth, especially in a Vale in the Pelagirs.

Or Minbar, Narn, Centauri Prime, maybe even the Arisia Mining Colony before the Shadows attacked. Anywhere but Z'ha'dum, really.

I don't know. Its a little bit desolate now-a-days, and even before hand it wasn't particularly nice to visitors.

I bet the planet from Avatar: The Last Airbender would be a pretty spectacular place to see...

I absolutely agree with wanting to live on the planet from Avatar: The Last Airbender, it seems like such a cool place, and the chance of being able to bend elements brings an extra sense of wonder.

However, I also wouldn't mind living in the AU (Alternate Universe for those of you who don't know, just in case) Earth that is featured in Harry Potter; I would really like to relive my time of being 11 years old and perhaps get that Hogwarts letter.