Elena

If you could live on any fictional planet...

Errrr...you know what? I'm actually quite happy here on Earth. Though I would like to visit the Earth of the distant future (year 3000 or so).

Me too, me too! xd.png

Though I'd also like to visit a planet in the galaxy Andromeda. c:

Oh, or the world of Terraria.

Edited by Dauntingale

I would live on plant Felisfire!

I got 0ne! Minecraft!!!! (also nown as a pc game!)

I think Aqua Magna, specifically the Island of Mata Nui.

YOU KNOW BIONICLE.

^This guy is pure win. He deserves an award for wanting to live on Aqua Magna, and actually knowing what the planet is even called! I love Bionicle. biggrin.gif

Auldrant! I wanna be a Seventh Fonist ;v;

or if Gensokyo counts, that'd be awesome, I'd train myself up and become a youkai.

that or Etheria (a world I made up).

Edited by TheCompleteAnimorph

Pern, Pandora, Wonderland, Saturn, and where all the studio ghibli movies are, like princess mononoke, kiki delivery's service, castle in the sky, the cat returns(cat kingdom)

Nirn at the time of the Oblivion Crisis (AKA: The planet where The Elder Scrolls series takes place during the game Oblivion), even if I was just a glitchy NPC who had the same voice as everyone else in their race and looked like I lost an argument with a tree.

Middle-earth, which is a bit obvious.

The fantasy planet called Dirlan which I created for a story I wrote awhile ago. Specifically in the country Junarus, during the reign of Markalian. Not that anyone knows what that means. wink.gif

Randland, the unnamed planet in which The Wheel of Time series takes place. It's named after the main character by fans because we're uncreative.

-For obvious reasons, Corneria, Katina or Fortuna, all from the StarFox series.

-"Strangereal", the alternate Earth from the Ace Combat series.

-Half-Life/Portal Earth. (Though the headcrab zombies/Combine may get me first and/or GLaDOS may test me [literally] to death) Then that brings me to Portal 2 PETI Earth Prime. But then again, Wheatley is hilarious. (as long as you keep him off the controls)

-Another for Gallifrey before all the mess, but that's kind-of unwelcoming shore.

-Coruscant, though it doesn't sound as welcoming after the events of SWIII.

-Berk. (Not sure if this counts since apparently takes place on Earth, but then again, DRAGONS)

-The Dragon Cave world. (Obvious reasons, though I'd like to keep a considerable stock of tech in my reach. xd.png )

-Star Trek (Not the latter alternate universe) Earth.

-Anywhere in the Endless Space (space strategy game) galaxy. Unable to tell planet names since all are always randomly generated. =P

I'd live on the planet Dimar, hands down! xd.png

Barring that, definitely Pern.

Equestria, haha. No brainer for me! biggrin.gif

After that would be the Uglyverse (Uglydoll world). Only if it fit to my headcanon, though, lol

Edited by MaggieXawesomeness

Well it's not really a planet but I want to live in the harry potter world. And be a wizard. :c

If it can be any fictional planet at all, I would live on the one I fabricated for a book I'm working on.

Equestria.

Or the planet it's located on, no one's quite sure just how that works...

seconded

either that or cybertron

I'm thinking the DC or Marvel universe version of earth would be good. I could jump headlong into chemical explosions or get bitten by the deadliest animals known to man, and not only would I have a shot at surviving, but chances are good I'd get some sweet power out of the deal. That's assuming I don't manifest some mutant ability the moment I show up, or trip over some piece of alien technology that gives me powers the moment I touch it.

My next choice would either be the Andalite homeworld, or the Digital World. smile.gif