Elena

If you could live on any fictional planet...

I would want to live in camp Jupiter or the Brooklyn house.

*thinks to self, I gotta stop reading Rick riordan books*

Hmm...has anyone read the Axis Trilogy?

I;d love to live on Talon Spike (I refuse to accept the name StarFinger) with the Icari, or in the Temple of Stars.

Lovee to live in pokemon as well, or in a harvest moon/dragonquest world smile.gif

Or one of Terry Pratchets amazig creations tongue.gif

If anyone has read Kushiel's Legacy or the Naamah Trilogy, by Jacqueline Carey... I would live in Terre d'Ange without a second thought if I could.

Gallifrey!! 8D

Any chance to hang out with David Tennant/Matt Smith is worth the stink eye from everyone else on the planet. biggrin.gif

Gallifrey!! 8D

Any chance to hang out with David Tennant/Matt Smith is worth the stink eye from everyone else on the planet. biggrin.gif

Wouldn't you be limited to only the Doctors before Eight, since I thought that Gallifray was destroyed by Nine? Or was it Ten? *needs to watch DW again*

Tuchanka.

Because the Krogan are awesome!

Risa, from Star Trek. Gotta love the pleasure planets. Shore leave capital of the galaxy. smile.gif

My favourite would be Lyra's Earth from the series His Dark Materials. biggrin.gif Who wouldn't want a daemon after all? tongue.gif

Guera from This Alien Shore seems quite interesting too. So many different people, living together and accepting each other despite their mutations... Sounds like heaven.

And then there's the world of Princess Mononoke. Mountain gods ftw! シ

Haha, there are so many... I'd better stop now. xd.png

Krypton. Oh wait...

*snerk* OK, I laughed. xd.png

As for me, Anpanmanworld. ... What? >_> I would.

OK, since I guess it doesn't count since it's supposed to be on Earth... *chin stroke* Outland? You know, from World of Warcraft? Would be pretty neat to see.

I'm just waiting for you all to throw bricks at me.

I would like to live on Vulcan! and I know Nero distroyed it in the film but that is in the future laugh.gif

Galafrei - Home of the Timelords, Doctor Who

It's more of a world than a planet, I have no idea what it would actually be considered, but The World That Never Was.

Otherwise, Stella. Or wherever Equestria happens to be~!

All of mine are really more worlds than planets, but my top choice would be the Pokemon world (I would srsly hop worlds in a hot second if I could be a Pokemon trainer. Not even lying). Second choice would be whatever world the Legend of Korra takes place in.

Planet Reach before the war! (p.s: that's in Halo), or Pokémon, or Nirn the planet which holds all the elder scrolls!

Edited by _MergingWhispeR_

Naboo! Although I wouldn't really fancy getting blown up.

Wait, it's Naboo that gets blown up, right?

i would probably live in the drag cave world actually ^.^" i like the idea of befriending dragons, buuutt i could have that many 0.o three to four max. i couldn't keep up with them

I go with Pandora.

I want to be one of the Na'vi and get an Ikran.

I couldn't become a Pokemon trainer and get a Charizard to fly on, so I want to fly on an Ikran!

Does a disc on some elephants on a space turtle count as a planet? If so, definitely Discworld! I'd love to meet Death (preferably before it's my time).

I dont like Pokemon as much as I used to, so probably Pandora. (Or somewhere over the rainbow, but that probably doesn't count. xd.png)

So many different places sound great....Pokemon and Dragon Caves would be nice worlds...as far as a specific fictional planet...not sure, but Pandora does sound lovely

Does a disc on some elephants on a space turtle count as a planet? If so, definitely Discworld! I'd love to meet Death (preferably before it's my time).

I love that you said this. x3

I don't remember if I posted on this one or not, but definitely Pern. I wouldn't care if I get Searched and/or Impress a dragon. Just being on that planet would be amazing.

Also, I would love to visit Mossflower Country and the Redwall mice. My mouth always waters when I read the delicious foods they cook up.