Elena

If you could live on any fictional planet...

Pern. After nearly 20 years that still doesn't take much thinking about to answer. It's been Pern since I first read the books.

I would have to agree... on Pern even if you dont Impress a dragon at least you could get a hoard of drakes. However on Pandora if you manage to bond a winged creature you can control it with your mind... I would have to go with Pern though because they had wicked tech and amazing critters...

I would like too live on Bajor, its a nice planet and DS-9 isn't too far away...

I would have to agree... on Pern even if you dont Impress a dragon at least you could get a hoard of drakes. However on Pandora if you manage to bond a winged creature you can control it with your mind... I would have to go with Pern though because they had wicked tech and amazing critters...

Ahem, it is called a banshee, or an ikran . Sorry, I've watched Avatar about 17 times. tongue.gif

Anywhos, what is this Pern I am hearing so much about?

Ahem, it is called a banshee, or an ikran . Sorry, I've watched Avatar about 17 times. tongue.gif

Anywhos, what is this Pern I am hearing so much about?

I know, right. I've watched Avatar so much. Seen the Avatar names on my scroll? :B

Pern is... well... everything you need to know biggrin.gif

Can it be one that I came up with but am putting into a book I'm writing? Because if I can I would live on Anbeyon. I came up with it though so I'm not sure if that counts. Or Pern.

Edited by scarlet-firesong

No Cybertronians here Dx thats where I'd want to be, being an autonimus robotic organism would be pretty flippin sweet, preferably Autobot side though Decepticons are awesome biggrin.gif

Edit: Oh oh another good place is the grid from TRON, *spaz out over the sweet bikes, discs, everything*

Edited by Silverwingwyvren

Edit: Oh oh another good place is the grid from TRON, *spaz out over the sweet bikes, discs, everything*

Does that actualy count? Being that it's the inside of a computer...

I. Have. No. Idea. Were. Which. Planet. I'll. Live. On.

I. Also. Don't. Know. Why. I'm. Typing. Like. This.

It should I mean it is its own world after all.

And a pretty cool one at that! Did prefer the styling of the original though, myself...

@ Tiffashy - Bill Shatner syndrome?

I agree with you.

Plus I get to see Deathwing!... I'm a nerd.

Edit: But seeing Deathwing would be a nice opportunity to go to a graveyard...

that's what spirit healers are for! Although, if spirit healers didn't exist, I wouldn't try to find deathwing.

The bike coming from a glowing stick aspect was pretty cool for this one though biggrin.gif

They do that in the original too wink.gif Check the start of

out.

Yep I saw the old one first, had to see that one before even glancing at the new one my dad said xd.png but he was a better driver of the bikes in the old one than the new one.

Yep I saw the old one first, had to see that one before even glancing at the new one my dad said xd.png but he was a better driver of the bikes in the old one than the new one.

I'm glad you did it that way around. You have no idea how many people on the internet seem not to realise there *was* an original. Kind of depressing for someone that grew up with it as a cult classic. Makes me feel old.

Gallifrey

EDIT: BEFORE THE TIMEWAR /is shot

Edited by DarkEternity

PERN, or The future earth from Shadowrun.

In the first case I wouldn't neccisarily have to impress a dragon - I would be happy with a Fire Lizard and even at that It would most definantly not be just like living on earth.

In the secound case - I would generaly avoid the dragons.

Rules of servival SR style

Never deal with a dragon

Never trust an Elf

Watch your own Back

Find your own truth.

Cybertron, Azeroth...or the planet E.E. Knight's The Age of Fire books take place on. <3

If we're not counting our own imaginary planets of course. >>;