Elena

If you could live on any fictional planet...

On the planet Oa. Yeah. The Green Lantern planet. =="'

And yes, living in Hogwarts would be pretty damn awesome. biggrin.gif I'll be a wand-waving, gravity-defying, spell-casting witch of awesome.

Gallifrey.

I don't know. Its a little bit desolate now-a-days, and even before hand it wasn't particularly nice to visitors.

laugh.gif

When I saw this thread, my first instinct was to say GALLIFREY! But then I thought "ohwait, hang on..." tongue.gif I would definitely live on a planet from Doctor Who though. I just haven't quite decided which. New Earth looked pretty cool. Except for all the strange stuff that was going on behind the scenes... tongue.gif

Really! I do. xd.png Aslan=epic name

lion=epic animal

lion king named Aslan=epic, epic, epic

Not only would he be your king, he would be your Jesus. Because that's who Aslan is meant to be.

AAAAnd, thar be spoilers of the Narnia books ahead!

And the Narnia we all know from the movies no longer exists in the, technically, more cannon world of the books because Aslan destroyed it (pretty much) because he got angry at groups of people for worshiping false gods. But all the people (and animals) that were faithful got to go live in the 'Real Narnia' aka Aslands Country, aka Heaven.

Oh and he also killed the entire Pevensie family (except Susan because she didn't believe in Aslan anymore) on Earth by wrecking the train they were all on so that they could come join him in his country (where he's not even a lion anymore).

Yep. Aslan sounds super pleasant to me.

*is shot*

I too would like to visit some of the planets from Doctor Who. Some of the planets from the Star Wars and Star Trek universes seem like they'd be cool to visit too.

Edited by Elena

.___. he killed them because it's basically what they wanted.

I know, it just seems a bit too drastic for my tastes. I feel like, if he were real, I wouldn't be able to trust him. xd.png

He seems nice enough in the movies though, and I'd totally visit Narnia as long as it was at least a few hundred years before the end.

Edited by Elena

I feel like, if he were real, I wouldn't be able to trust him. xd.png

Aaand to me, it seems like that was the whole point/message of Narnia. xd.png

Azeroth.

Because it would amuse me to turn bullies into turtles.

Oh and he also killed the entire Pevensie family (except Susan because she didn't believe in Aslan anymore) on Earth by wrecking the train they were all on so that they could come join him in his country (where he's not even a lion anymore).

He didn't kill them, they died and he brought them in the moment they died. Given that they were going to die anyway, bringing them to Narnia wasn't exactly a terrible thing to do to them.

OH.

I'd like to visit the Dragon Cave world. Hello, it's DRAGONS. xd.png

This.

Or maybe one of the MANY, MANY planets I've invented. My last count was around 50 or so? Not sure. But all of those are only if I had to. I'd much rather stay comfy in my own home.

Oooo... I'm torn between Narnia, Pandora and Alagaesia.

If I had to pick... I suppose I would pick Alagaesia. Being a dragon rider is too cool to resist.

Pern. And I would be a dragonrider. Yes I would. And have a firelizard too. laugh.gif

TRUE DAT! I SECOND THIS! GO PERN! *flies away on a golden dragon* WEEEEEEE! (of course with a little fire lizard.... or 2..... or 3...... or 10)

EDIT: Hmm... But then again there's thread.... ouchie. DONT POKE THE SHINIES FROM THE SKY! DEY KILLS YOU!

If there wasnt thread, pern, if there was, then Alagaesia or the Dragon Cave world

Edited by AvianCrow

Pandora, or middle earth, or Faerle (dimension in my book), or Alagaesia. I dunno, somewhere with magic and swords and awesome cool stuff. If it was Pandora, I'd require that I either have an Avatar or that I'm a Na'vi. If it's middle earth, I want to be an elf. Faerle, well everyone there has magic. Alagaesia: this is probably the least likely, as not many people are dragon riders and I'd only want to live there if I could be a dragon rider.