Elena

If you could live on any fictional planet...

Errrr...you know what? I'm actually quite happy here on Earth. Though I would like to visit the Earth of the distant future (year 3000 or so). Does that count? Technically it's fictional since it doesn't exist...yet...

Do anime worlds count ??

If so I would like to visit the One Piece world. The life of a pirate is awesome. So many new adventures every single day, along with fights, visiting new islands, meeting new people and getting to spend the whole life on a ship (moving home FTW~~!!) and most of all finding the One Piece! I would never wanna come back.

Or else, I would like to visit the Harry Potter planet.. I don't think I need to explain why tongue.gif

Edited by Miraxzee

Oh and since so many people are mentioning Pern, I'd just like to say RIP Anne McCaffrey sad.gif I didn't even know she had passed away until this month, even though it happened in November. She will be missed by many adoring fans, I'm sure.

Pandora. Oe li plltxe nìNa'vi! (I already speak Na'vi!)

*dies of over-exposure to pure win*

I guess a lot of people have said this, but Middle Earth sounds like a nice place. Although I'd probably rather stay at home. :c

OH.

I'd like to visit the Dragon Cave world. Hello, it's DRAGONS. xd.png

Edited by aquamarine__

Pandora. Oe li plltxe nìNa'vi! (I already speak Na'vi!)

That is pure win, my friend. Pure. Win. 0:

Wait, I want to change mine.

I wanna live on Zi (specifically the time set during New Century/Zero)! I'd love to pilot a zoid! biggrin.gif That would just be so freakin' cool!

Wait, I want to change mine.

I wanna live on Zi (specifically the time set during New Century/Zero)! I'd love to pilot a zoid! biggrin.gif That would just be so freakin' cool!

Ohmygod how did I forget about Zi? D:

Well, if i had an unlimited lifespan, i'd definitely visit the world in wich is set the neverending story, as everything mentioned in the posts above exists there too.

Whatever planet Valdemar is on, provided of course that everything looks exactly like it looks in the cover illustrations. I could really use a pink-and-turquoise palace full of beautiful queers. And I already have feather earrings and a mohawk/bowie-mullet hairdo, so I'll fit right in! biggrin.gif

Edit: It's called Velgarth.

Also, bonus points for Jetcomb, lol!

Edited by Sadako

I would so totally live in my own worlds because hey, I like almost everything there! biggrin.gif

If not, then Dragon Cave. With my hundreds of dragons. ninja.gif

Y'know, my first instinct was to say Gallifrey, just because ohmigawd red mountains and silver trees and two suns in an orange sky take me there now, but from what I've seen so far of the Time Lords as a whole, human tourists might not be appreciated...

And then I wanted to say Midnight, because ohmigawd a planet made of diamond with cascading waterfalls of crystals but there's that whole the sun will burn you to dust in seconds, and the weird voice stealing thing...

Living at Hogwarts would be nice, under the condition that I was a witch.

Middle Earth seems the all-around best choice though.

This, minus ME.

Ooooor my own fictional world so I can meet my characters.

But my first choice would be the Castle. Also sort of my own fictional world.