Elena

If you could live on any fictional planet...

I cannot decide....

Asgard. The Known World. Abydos. Or Mars (Total Recall 1990).

Welllllll... of course it woul be Magrathea...

Or... no, in the end I think I'd be perfectly happy at Lamuella, that extra hour in bed sounds nice! wink.gif

Coruscant.

90% of the time it is sunset there.

laugh.gif

I might like living in the world of Valdemar, especially if I could have a companion.  Anyone else like MercedesLackey's worlds?

I do, but I'd vote for St Libra. At least for holidays smile.gif(Ok, I just want to see those rings in the sky)

I was looking at first page posts and had forgotten that I had replied to this thread two years ago. My answer to this question now is Night Vale.

I was looking at first page posts and had forgotten that I had replied to this thread two years ago. My answer to this question now is Night Vale.

Oh GOD. Are you serious? The government is totalitarian and no one has control over any part of their lives and you'll never be able to eat pizza ever again. Have fun probably being killed by a pack of feral plastic bags.

Again, Pokemon for sure:

- free healthcare for you and all your pets

- no pressure to go on to secondary education or do anything in particular. You can just wander the world with your pets and you won't be considered any less successful than someone working an office job.

- interesting people and an overall very optimistic outlook on life for everyone

- You get to have Pokemon. Literally no matter who you are. In a lot of series you have to be a ~*chosen one*~ or something else that's special in order to ride dragons/use magic/do the cool stuff that the people do in books but Pokeballs are cheaper than a pack of cigarettes.

- if you get bored of it there's still internet and cars.

Edited by Fractional Pi Day

Oh GOD. Are you serious? The government is totalitarian and no one has control over any part of their lives and you'll never be able to eat pizza ever again. Have fun probably being killed by a pack of feral plastic bags.

Again, Pokemon for sure:

- free healthcare for you and all your pets

- no pressure to go on to secondary education or do anything in particular. You can just wander the world with your pets and you won't be considered any less successful than someone working an office job.

- interesting people and an overall very optimistic outlook on life for everyone

- You get to have Pokemon. Literally no matter who you are. In a lot of series you have to be a ~*chosen one*~ or something else that's special in order to ride dragons/use magic/do the cool stuff that the people do in books but Pokeballs are cheaper than a pack of cigarettes.

- if you get bored of it there's still internet and cars.

Yes, Night Vale, if only for a visit to meet the people of the friendly desert community, NOT Desert Bluffs or Strexcorp. Your points about Pokemon do make it a better place to live longterm, however. Plus I wouldn't get reeducated there.

Edited by clara954

Zi (Zoid pilot, preferably with a Redler, Pteras or Storm Sworder), Pern (as a rider), the Pokemon world, or the Digimon world.

I would like to live in a world...

Where everyone is given a white box.

Inside that white box,

anything is possible.

You choose where you go with your mind.

Every movie, TV show, book, or fantasy is now a reality.

And you can visit all of them.

With just a simple thought.

That's my ideal fantastical universe smile.gif

Planet? Then it would be Gallifrey for me...

But then I would love to live in Olympus, Idris, and Narnia. They dont really count a planets though..

Pandora or Equestria would be nice, but mainly to visit. If I could pick any planet to live on, I'd go with Gaia. It's still relatively earth-like yet there's something that really helps it stand out. Especially how much the lifestream plays such an important role.

The world of Avatar, as any kind of bender.

Alternatively:

Equestria, with a giant death robot that never runs out of fuel or ammunition.

I cannot decide....

Asgard. The Known World. Abydos. Or Mars (Total Recall 1990).

YESSSSSSSS!!! Asgard! biggrin.gif I also want to live on the planet of pokemon

Edited by wtf

Ooo, this is hard....

Either any planet in the Star Wars universe (I think I'd prefer Naboo, Corellia, or Tatooine, I guess)

Or

The world of Avatar, as either a fire bender or an earth bender.