Elena

If you could live on any fictional planet...

Hyrule ALL the way!

Waaaait maybe Gallifrey <3

or Artemis Fowl's world <3

or even Rosewood (pretty little liars)

hmmm love those shows/book/game xd.png

Deep Space Nine.

It's not exactly a planet but it was the first place to come to mind.

To the people saying Pandora...that isnt Borderlands pandora is it? I mean, itd be cool if i could actually phaselock people....but for just me im pretty sure id be skag food in five minutes.

Going Hyrule. Or Dc's Earth-1 before final crisis, after infinite crisis

Pern. I want a fire lizard or five.

Edited by prpldrgnfr

I think I'd like to live on Pern or Tertius (Heinlein's home for Lazarus Long).

I want a dragon or to live in intersting times with fascinating people.

P p p pokemon woooooooorld

It is a planet! Movies and a particular scene in X/Y say so. Not only do I get cool creatures that shoot laser beams from their mouths, everyone is super nice and you just get the feeling that things will all be okay in the end.

I might like living in the world of Valdemar, especially if I could have a companion. Anyone else like MercedesLackey's worlds?

The Shire, I think. Or possibly Anuurn, since I wouldn't mind visiting the hani (although I'd grab a ship and visit the different stations when I got a chance).

Does it really have to be a planet? *sigh* That means no "HP-universe" or "Percy Jackson unoverse" as those take place in real life places on Earth like London and New York, America, etc. i'm not sure about Narnia though.

So, I will instead say Zeltros from Star Wars

I might like living in the world of Valdemar, especially if I could have a companion. Anyone else like MercedesLackey's worlds?

It's called Velgarth, and that is totally where I would choose, too. biggrin.gif I'd want to live in a Vale, though. >_>

It's called Velgarth, and that is totally where I would choose, too. biggrin.gif I'd want to live in a Vale, though. >_>

I'd want to clone myself at least twice, lol!

Then one of me could have a Companion, one could live in a Tayledras Vale, and one could live in White Gryphon with the Kaled'a'in. And maybe another me out riding the Dhorisha Plains with the Shin'a'in, and if I'm really feeling ambitious, one more could go study at a White Winds school of magic.