Elena

If you could live on any fictional planet...

i cant think of any planets, per se, but alternate universes are close-ish right?

i'd like to live in middle-earth if it counts

The Discworld. Terry Pratchett's flat world is just so amazing in every way... I think I'd get a job as a swamp dragon breeder like Lady Sybil tongue.gif Of course, the Pokémon world comes as close second, followed by Alagaesia from the Eragon books (the dragons and elves are epic!)

I would be from the Pokemon world... if that's even a planet. That would be hella sweet. I would take an hour every day to ride my Charizard, while it was riding a Gyrados, who happened to have jet packs, over a mountain, while I also tuned my Pokegear into the BGM for route one.

Probably Pern. Just to see what sort of dragon I'd Impress. Or at least a fire-lizard. If not, then probably the DC and/or Marvel comic book universes' Earth. Just because, superheroes. smile.gif

Any of them that allow me to perv on my fictional waifus/husbandos.

Anpanmanworld (it's totally called that i'm not even joking) would be pretty sweet, as would the wonderful land of Pokemon. I'd totally take the Betty Boop world, though. Imagine! Acid trips every day, all day long!

Seriously though, whatever weird version of Earth Courage the Cowardly Dog is set on? I'm there. That is just perfection.

Pandora, or Pern....or the first alternate universe I wanted to be on...Pokemon Planet!!

Edited by Torexi

Risa biggrin.gif

Honestly though Equestria would be cool too <3

I'd rather avoid fantasy worlds - I love my indoor plumbing wink.gif

Pern, if I impressed a dragon, or Hogwarts (not a planet I know but if the place was real that would be awesome).

Well, I did know where I wanted to live before I started seeing what others had put, now I'm undecided. xd.png

Pandora was my first choice. I would love to ride an Egran(sp?) I thought those dragon-like creatures were so kool!

Equestria was the answer that made me second guess my main choice. Bronies are awesome and so are Pegasi.

Then there was the thing that brought me back to when I was 10: Pokemon, W00T!! though, I'm not fond of this new stuff. I stopped watching the show at the end of Hoen because although, Diamond and Pearl were okay, I didn't like all of the new designs and some looked like copy-cats of the first two gens that and i really do not like Arceus. I don't even know what to make of this new gen coming in October. The Deer ?Legendary reminds me of the Deer creature from Princess Mononoke.

Then there's Hogwarts. ...'nuff said.

But, since the only world I mentioned was Pandora then that's the world I choose.

The Shire. Not exactly a different planet, but certainly another time.

Edited by LibbyLishly

Erm... Pandora, Pern, some alternate universe with Pokemon.... maaaaybe Alagaesia if I can figure out exactly when so I know who not to make mad so I die instantaniously... or if none of those, I'm definitely also going to The Shire and everywhere else near there.

I'd love to go to all of those... except Pandora (and Pern too depending on who you talk to) are the only actual planets.... so...

Edited by Dragonhatchling

Ding, ding, ding we have a winner it is called Ilos, stole the victory from Thessia in last seconds.

Actually, I'd probably live on Everybody Edit Galaxy, where I could visit hundreds of worlds!

Plus, my Arceus persona is a celebrity there. tongue.gif