Elena

If you could live on any fictional planet...

Anywhere with dragons... On second thought... Feravel- it's from a book I'm reading and yes it does have dragons but 'Feravel' is just a city on it but I have no idea of the real name

If it were from a movie, I'd pick Pandora from Avatar. It's just beautiful <3 Also dragons.

But in all honesty, I'd love to live in the world I'm creating, Aisherica. Sure it's in quiiite a bit of turmoil right now, what with Lankharra and all, but when all that ends it'll be teh best place ever to my mind biggrin.gif Also, more dragons.

I would live in the world of Skyrim though I can't remember its name.

Same...

Or Gallifrey, or the world I always daydream about that doesn't have a name as of right now.

The world of Firefly/Serenity would be interesting. It would be either that or Thedas (Dragon Age)

Popstar, maybe. Maybe the Pokemon world, or the warrior cats world.

Popstar, maybe. Maybe the Pokemon world, or the warrior cats world.

I could live in the warrior cat world as well

I see a lot of people saying Gallifrey. I wouldn't want to live in Time Lock

I would like to live On Pandora. Not Avatar thought, from borderlands.

Or on Avatar's earth

I'll only live on Gallifrey if I get a free Tennant.

Other than that, I'd like to live on any of the planets associated to The Chronicles of Riddick, providing that Riddick comes with them, because not only is he a life saver, he is quite possibly one of my biggest "character crushes". (How could you not? Vin Diesel in that film. *Drool*)

Maybe particularly UV VI. I like the cold weather. X3 Or Furya, with a load of other Furyans. biggrin.gif *Fangirl mode!*

Planet Zebes, hands down. Well, maybe not. There's a lot of things that would try and eat me...

Tallon IV sounds much less deadly. Ya know, before the whole Phazon thing.

I would live in Pokemon world, or my own fictional land, Penguinland.

Edited by Silverphoenixx

Skaro! So I can reign over the Daleks!

Or live in a dragon realm with friendly dragons; Guardians of Ga'Hoole as an owl

This is a hard, hard choice.. But good options for me would be a planet that has Hogwarts, the Middle earth (LotR), Azeroth or Radiant garden.

Every place have their own benefits.

Pokemon World or NOTHING. All I want in my life is to be a Pokemon master, and that could never be accomplished without living there. I would only want to live in the Pokemon world if all the people in this world were there as well, however.

Skyrim's world sounds fun and all (and deadly unless your dragonborn) but I'm going to have to switch to the futurama one.

It's got to be Pokemon world.

I've always wanted them! To battle, to live, to dream!

Edited by Bacon_Strips

Erna from the Coldfire Trilogy, no doubt!

Maybe a few years before the books tongue.gif

Edited by Iside