Elena

If you could live on any fictional planet...

I think this is the right section for this...

I was thinking about this yesterday. If I was given the opportunity to live one other planet from any work of fiction, which would I choose? Which would YOU choose?

For me, I'd probably choose either Pern or Pandora (which is really a moon, but w/e).

I'd only want to live on Pern if I could try to Impress a dragon though, 'cause otherwise I might as well be on Earth tongue.gif

And Pandora is so preeety. I'd just sit around all day and look at stuff.

Edited by Elena

Pern or Gallifrey! (though 'life on Earth can be an adventure too; you just need to know where to look.')

Well, I woud really like to live in the world of Lord of the Rings, or Pern, or Pandora (wow, so many places to visit tongue.gif ). I would go anywhere as long as there are some characteristics from the fictional planets I want to live in and dragons.

Equestria.

Or the planet it's located on, no one's quite sure just how that works...

Cybertron, or Pern. Even if I couldn't impress a dragon, fire lizard bonds seem much more intimate than any bond with a pet on Earth.

Alternatively, Earth 2000 years ago. Although it isn't really fictional...

Edited by SPQR

Gallifrey.

I don't know. Its a little bit desolate now-a-days, and even before hand it wasn't particularly nice to visitors.

I bet the planet from Avatar: The Last Airbender would be a pretty spectacular place to see...

Y'know, my first instinct was to say Gallifrey, just because ohmigawd red mountains and silver trees and two suns in an orange sky take me there now, but from what I've seen so far of the Time Lords as a whole, human tourists might not be appreciated...

And then I wanted to say Midnight, because ohmigawd a planet made of diamond with cascading waterfalls of crystals but there's that whole the sun will burn you to dust in seconds, and the weird voice stealing thing...

Living at Hogwarts would be nice, under the condition that I was a witch.

Middle Earth seems the all-around best choice though.

My first thought was Pern but then I saw the middle earth posts so I think I'll choose middle earth instead (as long as I also get to be an elf).

Middle-earth.

Or Kamino. (thunderstorms = <3 )

Or Pandora.

Out of those three, I can't choose. :T

...Would one of the two worlds I'm constructing for my own works count? Because those are some pretty sweet worlds, as far as where I'd love to live is concerned.

If not, I suppose... Pern. :3

Oooo, yeah, Middle Earth is a good choice too. I hadn't thought of it before smile.gif

And if Middle Earth counts, Alagaesia totally counts smile.gif