TwilightMoonDragon

Warriors: Reign of Fear

[i don't really mind either way. :3 It might be easier to get somewhere with more charries before starting, though. x3 Seeing as we only have like two cats per Clan, lol.]

(Sending in my from soon, I just need to think of a history for her and type it out. Her name's Pepperpaw.)

[Yay! happy.gif Btw VanilleFF13 wanted to reserve medicine cat apprentice; she had to go before she could finish her form, though, so she asked me to tell you. :3]

[i'll start when you start. c:

Edit: /lollate]

Edited by Stunningfire

((Start!))

Silence. That was all that followed when the beautiful tortiseshell she cat pounced on the small mouse scurrying around for nuts. She had killed it before it could squeak; something she learned in the Dark Forest last night. A cat named Lizardheart had told her that if she killed something before it could cry out, then that no one could find out where she was. Emberpaw raised her head, her blue eyes shining as she dug her fresh kill under the earth. Her mostly white fur rippled, and the tortiseshell marks glowed in the sunlight.

Silence. That was how he preferred it. The young tom moved with a skill that very few warriors were capable of replicating. Most hated him for his silence, but he didn't mind. Quietpaw's eyes darted. He had smelled something, but not heard it. One reason Quietpaw was so quiet was his hearing. Since birth, his hearing and been poor. Not bad, just not as good as the rest of the cats. Now, he was almost certain he could hear something digging. A mole? Mouse? Rabbit? He snuck silently into the brush nearby and peered through it. His heart leaped. It wasn't prey, it was Emberpaw. The daughter of the leader. He dropped, not quietly, to his stomach. Well aware of the sound that the bush made, Quietpaw lowered his eyes. She was quiet loud and quick to anger. He didn't want to be the reason that she was mad.

[Hazelpaw needs a mentor. :3]

Lightningstar swallowed down the last bit of prey, licking her jaws. Mmm, that fish was good. She stood, scanning the camp for her apprentice. "Oakpaw!" she called out when she had spotted him flirting with a RiverClan she-cat: Bluepaw. What a player, the leader thought affectionately. "Come on, we're going out for more battle training." She flicked her tail, waiting impatiently. Perhaps they would work on that leap-and-spin today; Oakheart hadn't gotten that down quite yet. He still lost his balance.

[*cough*OOC thread*cough*]

Edited by Stunningfire

((Breeze can be Hazel's mentor. ^^))

Emberpaw crouched down to the floor once more, waving her hips lightly. There was a blackbird right in front of her... It was old, but it could save a cat's life if they were hungry... All of a sudden, a rustle sounded, and the bird turned around to face her. It's beady black eyes landed on her, and it cried out a warning call. Spreading out its wings to fly away, it took off a few beats of its wings and then slammed to the ground again. The hard impact with the ground killed it instantly. Emberpaw was too quick! She had been trained by the best... But who had caused the rustle..? She parted her jaws and a familiar scent washed over her. Grumbling, she turned toward the cat. "Quietpaw... You can come out now."

Quietpaw sigh. He had failed. Now Emberpaw would be mad at him. He stood up and walked out of the bushes. He had his head lowered and he didn't plan on talking to her unless she wanted him to talk. He looked at her. Of course she was hunting. He should be too. But he was out to be alone. Te clan camp was always far to excitable for his tastes.

[Okay, thanks n__n]

Bluepaw blinked in disappointment as Oakpaw's name was called. She looked up from his deep amber eyes to see Lightningstar. The leader was flicking her tail impatiently. Sighing, Bluepaw turned to Oakpaw. "I guess you'd better go," she mewed, shuffling her paws. "I have to go clean out the elders' den, anyway," she added, wrinkling her nose at the prospect of messy bedding. The blue-gray apprentice touched noses with Oakpaw - sending a shiver down her spine - and padded toward the elders' den.

Oakpaw was saying something about him almost killing a fox when the his mentor called to him. "Well," he streatched, "Time to go battle training with the leader, see ya 'round, Bluepaw" She touched him on the nose and he smiled, a lopsided thing that looked cute anyway. With a flick of his tail, he walked away. Once he got to the leader he started complaining, "Lightningstar, not to be rude, but why do you always interrupt me!?" he asked, tail swishing. Another thing about Oakpaw was that he had about zero respect to cats other than himself, and maybe Sttarclan. he grumbled something about him being leader soon and walked toward the barrier. "And by the way, i don't need battle training. I'm already the best warrior in all of the clans." Edited by Laurarockstar

Lightningstar frowned down at her arrogant apprentice. "I always interrupt you because it's time for training," she replied. "And you are certainly not going to be a leader soon. You aren't even a warrior yet!" Her whiskers twitched. "Just wait until you get an apprentice of your own." He would probably teach the poor cat that no other cat was as good as Oakpaw so they should just give up right then and there. "Of course you need battle training," Lightningstar meowed as they entered the part of RiverClan territory that the RiverClan cats used for battle training. It was clear of trees and had a medium-sized pond next to it so that the apprentices could practice using the water to their advantage, if needed.

"You still haven't gotten that leap-and-twist move right yet," the leader continued, stopping and facing her apprentice. "Why don't you try it on me now, and we'll see how good the 'best warrior in all of the Clans' fights." Her eyes glittered with amusement as she waited. "Remember, use your tail for balance."

And so the black and white tom cat stepped out into the open. Emberpaw watched him and snorted loudly, a feather seperating from the bird's form and drifting over to the ground. Swaying her tail, she tipped her head and prodded his side. She liked Quietpaw; he was her best friend, and was always there when she needed help. "'s okay," she mewed quietly, her voice being muffled by the tough blackbird in her maw. "I caught it, before it could fly away. Next time, you need to practice your stalking skills."

((Do you want Breeze to interact with Hazel? xd.png))