Laurarockstar

The Warriors Of SkyClan

((MY TURN : D ))

As soon as the ceremony ended, Quietpaw ran out of the small rock pile she was hiding under and started to mess with the new apprentices. She threw poppy seeds at Pepperpaw, stuck a raspberry in Nightpaws mouth, rubbed mint all over Hazelpaw, put a Beech Leaf-hat on Lilypaw, and then proceeded to tap dance on a large bolder.

(What season is it? I need to know what herbs i've got to be collecting tongue.gif )

((Hollyleaf, could you please try not to use such a light color in your posts? I find it hard to read...))

[sure Piney. :3 And Night+Lily? wink.gif Nice to see you back~ <3 And uhm who's playing Snowfur huh.gif]

Lightningstreak purred as she touched noses with her eager apprentice. "Why thank you," she meowed, flattered. "I do my best." She stepped back to let the new apprentice talk with Hazelpaw excitedly, flicking her tail. This was her first apprentice, and the warrior was determined to do her best job as a mentor. She flicked her tail, thinking. What to do first? Maybe hunting - but of course, Lightningstreak had to show Lilypaw the territory first. Then they could work on hunting and whatnot. Perhaps they could explore with Snowfur and Hazelpaw; that would make the apprentices happy and Lightningstreak less nervous, as Snowfur was an experienced warrior.

"Snowfur?" Lightningstreak asked timidly. "I was thinking we could explore the territory together - show the apprentices around." The tip of her tail twitched as she waited anxiously for an answer. Please say yes, she pleaded silently, not sure how she would do by herself.

"Thanks, you too," Hazelpaw purred happily. "I can't believe we're apprentices now . . . I can't wait to learn all the classic SkyClan moves!" She demonstrated, leaping up and kicking out her back legs to an imaginary opponent. Unfortunately, Hazelpaw's balance was off and and slipped, landing with an "umph" flat on her stomach. Blushing, Hazelpaw clambered to her paws and shook herself off and trying to look dignified. "What will we do now?" she meowed, trying to distract Snowfur and Lilypaw from her failed interpretation of a SkyClan battle move.

Lightningstreak offered to explore the territory with Snowfur and the apprentices. Hazelpaw turned to her mentor. "Please?" she mewed in a pleading voice. It would be a lot more fun with her best friend around. "I really want to see the sandy gorge," the cream-furred apprentice continued, curling her tail.

((Newleaf))

Snowfur nodded. "Yes thats a great idea, we will start at the forest and circle around our territory... Of course, if you two are up to it." she said eyeing the new apprenticess. She loved mentoring, Snowfur thought it was te best feeling in the world to pass on her knowlege to the young and eager.

Angelpaw bounced with excitement. "Yes! I want to learn how to hunt!" she said jumping up in the air and swatting at the sky clumsily.

Silverstar jumped off the high rock and padded toward her apprentice. "Good idea, lets go do some battle training. And tommorrow I will show you the land." She said, overhearing Snowfur.

Edited by Laurarockstar

Firelily laughed and said, "Okay, easy tiger. Let's go to a clearing in the woods so we don't get in the way of the other cats." The ginger she-cat got to her paws and shook the dust from her fur before leading the way out of the gorge.

[omigosh yush! biggrin.gif]

Lilypaw stifled a giggle at her friend's antics. "I'm sure we'll work on battle training soon," she whispered teasingly to Hazelpaw. Raising her voice, she exclaimed, "Oh yes, I'd love to see the territory. It seemed so big when the warriors used to talk about it- it would be great to see it for real! And where the squirrels and birds live and how we're going to hunt them! And- and- and- oh, there's so many things to learn and sights to see and hear and smell!" Her tail waved in the air as she leaped around the amused trio, her paws flailing. Suddenly, she remembered that Nightpaw could probably see her, since she hadn't noticed anyone leave the camp since the ceremony yet. How embarrassing! I'll bet he thinks I'm really immature. Struggling to hide the blush creeping over her face, she sat down and clamped her paws over her twitching tail.

Edited by Hollyleaf