Animal Abuse Awareness Lineage

Animal abuse awareness lineage

StarSea, I'm perfectly fine with third generation, as long as the dragon isn't any later than fifth generation, I hate overly long lineages, they make my head spin.

Well, the badge will look how you would like it. I can make a random example, so I'll update this in around a day or two. I have to get off in less than an hour. CandyRaid - I'll get you a third gen then. wink.gif I have plenty of seconds and now two CB males for any more second gens. I'll send you the link on the first during my breeding raid. smile.gif

Okay thanks ;D

The CB purple Ponystar gave me is probably gonna gender anytime soon. Cross fingers its the opposite sex of the gender of dragon StarSea's gonna give me XX

EDIT: IT JUST GENDERED MALE. <3 So a female purple would be much appreciated StarSea ~

Edited by CandyRaid

I actually have a second gen that I was going to keep for on the first, but it'll hatch soon, so I can gender it and if it's female I can send it to you. smile.gif

WOOT. THANKS! =D

Omg. We just hit 1,000 views. ._.

EDIT: I just named the little fella Kassus-Jen Dove. How's the name? :3

Edited by CandyRaid

Sorry Candy. sad.gif It gendered male. At least I have a ton of female CBs that I never got to send away in time. smile.gif Who would like the first third gen from them?

Sorry Candy. sad.gif It gendered male. At least I have a ton of female CBs that I never got to send away in time. smile.gif Who would like the first third gen from them?

Me. biggrin.gif Welcome to the Candy branch of the Dove family! ^^

What is the highest generation right now?

I am really interest in breeding a long line (especially with stair down)

What is the highest generation right now?

I am really interest in breeding a long line (especially with stair down)

I think fourth gen is the highest one in posession right now smile.gif

and talking about fourth gens, I'm about to breed the next one once I got more room, but right now, here's a third gen for pickup:

Parents: Dove a Love (second gen m) and Purplelove (CB f)

Lineage: Link (Male stair down)

Teleport: Claim my eggs/hatchlings!

also, this pair is AMAZING, it keeps giving me lovely dove eggs :3 can't say much for my third gen pair, think I got 2 eggs from them so far. scratch that, just got another fourth gen egg, and my breeding day shifted from friday to saturday so expect give-aways ever saturday from my side smile.gif

Fourth gen egg for pickup:

Parents: Doveylovey and Lil' Purple

Lineage: Link (Male Stair down)

Teleport:Claim my eggs/hatchlings!

Edited by meepsa

Candy, please be aware that it's very hard to find a CB purple, I've been doing a test on the volcano biome and a few others (purples show up in all biomes), and so far I've gotten A LOT more CB hellfires, which are considered uncommon, than any other of the COMMONS in the volcano biome.

however, I do still keep my eye out for purples when I spot em, it's just that they haven't been as common as they used to.

Candy, please be aware that it's very hard to find a CB purple, I've been doing a test on the volcano biome and a few others (purples show up in all biomes), and so far I've gotten A LOT more CB hellfires, which are considered uncommon, than any other of the COMMONS in the volcano biome.

however, I do still keep my eye out for purples when I spot em, it's just that they haven't been as common as they used to.

I know.

Im still waiting for StarSea to whack me with a female CB.

And even though you hate this idiot who's arguing back at you like a spoiled brat dont need to make me feel like I dont know a thing.

I really need to get hang of my reading skills...

Could somebody give me a brief explanation of how this works?

Of course, I am very facsinated by this idea and I would /love/ to become a part of it, but after reading all the rules and posts, some things are quite unclear to me...

Does it start by me getting the "Dove" lineage Purple, or registering a CB Purple as a "Dove"?

Excuse my inability to take in English fluently... sad.gif

p.s. Currently, I have two CB female Purples and on CB male Purple, all of them full-grown and never have been bred before... perfect.

got a cb purple, and it gendered male (odd, because usually with my luck i get tons of females xd.png) i hope when i get a dove i'll get a girl xd.png if im lucky

@papi95, you are given a Dove with the two original Doves in its lineage, then you breed it with a CB, which you should register as its mate so everyone knows you have a breeding pair, so everyone's working with the same family of Doves.

I'm gonna try and breed my Dove pairs once I have space. Will probably offer it on the thread if the breeding is successful.

@Ponystar17

Ohh.... I got it now thanks smile.gif

Then I would love to join! \( ‘ ▽`)ノ

I would like to join. Can I be put on the one egg waiting list? My scroll name is: Papillon95

smile.gif I have picked up a CB for anyone who needs it... sent to Candy. Edited by StarSea

Star, I want to add another pairing as well:

Violet Dancer Daniel (male) x Violet Dove Lady Aloe (female)

I think you already know my scroll name..etc xd.png Btw I have bred this Dove eggy http://dragcave.net/lineage/R48Lv who wants it pm me ^^

update on my eggs for pickup:

THIRD GEN IS NOW GONE, adopted by NightLovesFantasies

the fourth gen however is still unclaimed.

I would like to register a CB/dove.

Scroll:http://dragcave.net/user/Nightlovesfire

Generation:

Parents:

Dove/CB's name: Gaurdian dove of truth