Animal Abuse Awareness Lineage

Animal abuse awareness lineage

another egg to look out for: TaFS6

I thought I had a free spot when I saw that my doves could breed, however, quickly turned out to be wrong when this one accidentally auto-abandoned.

and an egg for pick-up

4th gen dove egg.

parents: DoveyLovey (3rd gen M Dove) Lil' Purple (CB F)

Lineage Link: Lineage

Teleport Link: Claim my eggs/hatchlings!

Edited by meepsa

@Rumor33, i'm not sure you can trade adults, actully i'm positive you can't but i'm pretty sure you can gift purples to people in this thread.

@AbovePost (Meepsa) Egg is gone.

@Meepsa, i'm looking for that egg, lol, and NO-ONE HAS CLAIMED IT AS OF YET! LOOK IN THE ABANDONED CAVE.

I would like to register a CB/dove.

Scroll name: Kursedfire

Generation:

Parents:

Dove/CB's name: Lighting our Hopes

Also caught a CB purple just then, If any one needs one I'll send it to you. If not I'll keep for later. I'll also be on the look out for Meepsa's lost eggie.

Edited by Kursedfire

Updated... Sorry about that Rumor. I meant to answer your question. Yes, you may trade within this thread with someone else for the proper gender of dove you need. If your dove is close to growing up and you still don't get any offers, just ask me (StarSea) and I'll either send you an influenced egg or the proper gendered hatchie.

~StarSea

Edited by Animal Abuse Awareness Lineage

I'll keep a look out for your egg Meepsa. smile.gif I am going to start a second lineage off to the side. It will be for me only for untill I get everything situated, but after that, it will be woven into the lineage.

Also! Check out this website! A work in progress! It is completly free and I just started it today. There will be a ton of information on it and everything! biggrin.gif

@Star, the link for AAAL seems to be broken, just sayin'.

@Candy, you're very much welcome. <3

Removing Candy's CB request from their request in the lists.

Edited by Ponystar17

Derp... that's probably because I didn't get to it yet. xO I was busy filling in an application for an unapproved RP approver. I'm also trying to get all my stuff finished with my lineages and what not for the other people.

I am registering mates. I may now be added to the breeder list.

Scroll name: Candykiss

Dove and it's mate's name: Male: Violet Eastern Dove Boris, his mate : Violet Amethyst Carnelia

Thanks for the update Blythe! Updated! smile.gif

Please remind me, who was it that accidentally abandoned 4htTZ? I just did a killed/released check and noticed there is a scroll name for the owner of 4htTZ... I will see if I can find them on DC forums and PM them. Hopefully they will at lease keep to the lineage name and breeding if they don't join. Don't worry, you won't get a warn for an accidental abandon.

~StarSea

Edited by Animal Abuse Awareness Lineage

Yea the thing is that I cacthed an egg in AP to try to bite it with my vampire but then changed my mind and wanted to abandon the egg I catched but abandoned one of my Doves in mistake sleep.gif

OK. Thank you. I was wondering because I thought it would be proper for the breeder to PM the person that now has the dragon, but I searched anything and everything close to the scroll name and got nothing. It happens and hopefully they will look at the lineage and decide to do the same. Everything has been updated to here!

~StarSea

Also - I will be back to breeding my pairs soon. smile.gif When all of my eggs have hatched, I will breed all of my pairs and PM listers. I would just say this in my own account, but I don't want it to be counted a double posting.

My purple egg is cracking nicely, I say it'll be out in another two days if all goes well. ;D

StarSea, could I have an egg from your purple pair when it hatches?

Kursed fire is offering me an egg at the moment, but unfortunately i can't influence at the moment. Also, i heard that when you do a trade, any BSA action(Other than bite) will be disregarded, so if you influence and egg and trade it, it will no longer be influenced. that what i heard anyway.

welcome to Blythe, (nice name) and sorry about the dove egg.

I am sooo going to check out starsea's web, and i'm becoming an admin for a pillow lineage project, any tips?

Kursed fire is offering me an egg at the moment, but unfortunately i can't influence at the moment. Also, i heard that when you do a trade, any BSA action(Other than bite) will be disregarded, so if you influence and egg and trade it, it will no longer be influenced. that what i heard anyway.

welcome to Blythe, (nice name) and sorry about the dove egg.

I am sooo going to check out starsea's web, and i'm becoming an admin for a pillow lineage project, any tips?

you are right, if an egg is traded and before being traded it was incubated/influenced, that will be gone once the egg is traded.

however, take the same situation but then trade it once it is hatched, and the influence will stay.

i didn't know tah bit, so if you trade it when it's a hatchling, then the influence stays? cool.

i didn't know tah bit, so if you trade it when it's a hatchling, then the influence stays? cool.

Welcome to the land of the pro breeders.

'.=.' I just realized that two of my purple hatchlings and one of my purple eggs are CBs! ^.=.^ If someone needs a certain gender of CB for their dove, PM me and when my hatchies gender, if I have the gender you need then I'll send you the hatchie. wink.gif

CandyRaid, did you want a second generation, or are you okay with a third generation? I keep all my second generations unless someone specifically asks me for one. That way I can give out the lowest of generation for the breeders at only a third. Plus then I can have an easier way to keep track of all of the eggs to make sure no one abandones them.

Also, from now on, when someone sends out a dove egg, I would like to know the code and who it was sent to. If you look at the donation post codes, you can see that I added that in. This way, we can hopefully keep the abandons and releases at minimal. Thank you all the breeders! I will be making some awesome banners for all of our wonderful breeders and even our listers if they would like one as well.

All of our listers, please be sure to be on in about a week for the active check. I will be having a breeding raid on the fifth and sending to the ones who have replied... On that note, I will probably be sending to only people on the two list as I have only four magi and so I can get out more eggs if I send to the two waiting list. After my breeding raid, I will not be breeding for about a week or two so that I can hopefully get my magi collection up so for the next breeding raid I have, I can get to more than just four people.

If you are a lister and you would like a little badge, PM me and I'll get to work on a custom made one for you. Also if you are a breeder, PM me this if you would like one as well:

I would/wouldn't like my forum name on it. (delet the one you don't want)
(How would you like the purples to look and what form would you like? Egg, S1, male/female S2, male/female adult...)
I would/wouldn't like a purple ribbon on it. (same as forum name)
I would/wouldn't like the lineage abreviation on it. (same ^)
I would like the background to be: (state a color)
I would/wouldn't like it to be animated. (same as the other would/wouldn'ts and please state how/what you would like to be animated)
Extra: (for anything I didn't state in the above that you would like on it)

Also, if you are a lister and you would like one as well when you become a breeder, just PM me with this in it. ^.=.^ Every month, I think I'll also have a breeders bage raid as well for the breeders that don't have a bage yet.

starsea, i can breed you some magi's if you would like. i have 5 of them and some are evern purebred if you want a pure.

Could you give us an example of the badge thing? i would like one when i become a breeder, but i'm not sure what it would look like.