Shazamboi

The Parasite

In the year 40,000AI (After Inquisition), millions of miles out into space, you and a few others joined the colonization of Minerva in the system HK 100001. The planet, however, was barren and any signs of life were hostile. Unfortunately for the crew, the ship was low on fuel, and could not travel. Under normal circumstances, everything would be fine, living off the years of supplies stuffed into the ship. Things have changed. Strange noises have been heard, and large quantities of the supply on the ship have gone missing...

Then, the body was found.

If, it even was a body.. The man had been torn limb from limb, and the entire head was missing. The body was drained of organs and blood. The scene itself grotesque in the utmost way. The captain announced lockdown. Nothing was getting on or off the ship. The android was set-up to carefully watch the ship.

Your task is to find the alien and destroy it before it murders and infects the lot of you.

Rules and info that will be vital.

1. All of the RPers are human. I will PM the (wo)man that will be the parasite.

2. No godmodding. The Alien will easily kill a single human and turn it into a spawn. Safety in numbers.

3. The password is Mutant. There will be a mutant...

4. Both the Alien and the Mutant evolve. I will PM them and tell them when and what they can evolve into.

5. Light swearing is fine, but try to keep arguments down. The alien feeds off your fear.

6. Absolutely no random killing. Find out the Parasite first before shooting it down with yo high tech laser guns.

7. Only One Character per person.

Locations:

In Spaceship:

Medical Room: This place is filled to the brim with antitoxins and robot surgeons. There is even a blood tester that enables you to figure out who the alien is!

Equipment lockers: Houses your weaponry... More on that later.

Central Command: Allows the Captain to pilot the ship.

Docking Bay: Contains light spaceships for short distance traveling.

Bar: Get Drunk here that is all.

A.I. Site: Where the A.I sits ready to protect the humans on the ship.

Generators: Allows for oxygen and power to be turned on or off.

If Oxygen turns off: All players die in 3 days, but you can still go to the generator and turn it on. The alien and the A.I do not need to breath.

If the Power turns off: All lights are disabled including the sentry turrets that automatically aim and shoot at any alien or mutant in their respective forms...

Minerva is closed until further notice.

Weaponry:

There are several suits, each performing a unique tasks.

Cryogenic Suits: The suit fires intensely cold beams that, upon contact with most objects, will freeze it. This gives time to run or quickly kill it. The cold itself, however, does not do much damage.

Flamethrower Suits: This suit is equipped with latest in fire propulsion, quickly incinerating smaller targets. This suit, unfortunately, is prone to overheating if one pushes to the suit to it's maximum.

Lightning Suit: Similar to a taser, but it shoots no wire. The electricity in this suit is most effective taking down larger targets. The suit can be charged up to electrocute the air around yourself, pushing away enemies at the cost of disabling your suit for several minutes.

Dark Matter Suits: This suit literally drains the energy of another suit or being leaving them weak and powerless before killing them. A special property of the ammo that this suit holds is that it lightly cripples a targets legs, leaving them slowed.

Radioactive Suit: This suit deals immense damage to all targets, but the radiation this suit emits slowly kills you and all around you. You may detonate your suit, dealing immense damage in a close proximity, but this leaves you open for counterattack.

Force Suit: This suit shoots highly compressed bolts of air. This actually does very little damage, but the force of the blow will easily push the average human being several feet back. The range of this weapon is also immense. The speed of firing on the weapon is slow, but the suit increases the mobility of those who wear it. It also comes along with a complimentary grenade that shoots compressed air, incapacitating those who are caught in the blast.

Pulse Suit: This suit is the typical laser* suit. It shoots ultra-powerful beams of light. In all-out firepower, this suit has no competition. However, using this suit requires immense amounts of energy, and unless you carry around several energy packs, you will find yourself running out of ammo, very often. This suit like the dark matter suit also can drain some energy.

Photon Suit: Also shoots beams of light, but it works like a flashbomb, blinding your enemies. The real power of the suit comes in support. It brings along with it a small robotic companion that will carry various items for you.

Machine Gun Suit: Traditional gun suit. This provides massive stopping power that falls short of only the Pulse Suit. It has moderate range, and it is lighter than its more exotic rivals. This suit also has a mine-laying capability, allowing for unbelievable havoc if timed properly.

Acid Suit: Shoots poisoned bolts. The damage itself is not amazing, but the toxins it contains makes up for its destructive power. Over time, if not treated, the toxins will wear away a being and kill them. Along with that, you have a smoke-screen that can hide you and your colleagues as you escape. *caution: You also are visually impaired in your smokescreen.

Magnetic Suit: You can pick up things that have metal in them, and fling them. Simple, effective, and low-range. If properly set-up, you can collapse materials upon an enemy's head instantly killing them. If not, then pray goodbye, as this suit hasn't the best head to head combat other than just picking them up. *unless you have friends. biggrin.gif

Rocket Suit: You shoot rockets. It's a mofing rocket launcher with shoulder cannons and other missiles all over your body. That is all.

Guard Suit: Allows you to mend the wounds of your comrades. This suit can also inject various adrenaline drugs into a comrade's blood stream, helping them in combat. The suit itself, offensively, is nothing spectacular, containing only a low-caliber rifle to lower weight.

Service Suit: Buzzsaws attached to your hands allow for some devastating close-quarters combat. It can even shoot off a slow-moving, shuriken of sorts, spinning blade that will follow a target and cut it to shreds. It also has some high-tech machinery repair equipment built in.

Plasma Suit: Shoots balls of very high temperatures. It can also drop small bombs that will detonate and burn your foe. However, it can also drop a small machine that will sap the life force of an enemy that it is attached to. As long as the person is attached to your machine, they will slowly die.

Additional Information:

I shall be playing as the narrator. I will tell to the players what is going on, and when and what the mutant/alien can evolve into. I will also say when the A.I. can upgrade into their "godmode." <hint to aliens/mutants, don't dawdle, you have a high-tech enemy also. The alien at first looks like a large snake, but with scythe like arms. The mouth divides into four razor sharp sections. The skin is rough, dry, and scaly, and not at all slimy. The mouth can open to infect the target human being with a parasite. Once a human being goes under enough stress, he/she becomes a spawn completely obedient to the alien. The mutant is still the same as a human with very slight differences. It will be explained to the mutant.

Character Sheet.

Username:

Character Name:

Position on Ship (Captain, janitor, soldier, engineer etc)

Appearance and Personality:

History:

Suit:

Do you want to be the Alien?

Do you want to be the Mutant?

Do you want to be the A.I.?

History:

Made on 1/7/2012

1st Update: 1/20/2012

Edited by Shazamboi

Interesting roleplay. Never seen one quite like it before. It seems more like a game of Clue, though.

Also, please give more information. Is there Oxegyn on the surface of Minerva? What does the alien look like? What star-system are you in? What year?

100 hundreds (Millions might sound better.) of miles out into space, you and a few others joined the colonization of Minerva. The planet, however, was barren and any signs of life were hostile. Unfortunately for the crew, the ship was low on fuel, and could not travel. Under normal circumstances, everything would be fine, living off the years of supplies stuffed into the ship. Things have changed. Strange noises have been heard, and large quantities of the supply on the ship have gone missing...

Then, the body was found.

If, it even was a body... The man had been torn limb from limb, and the entire head was missing. The body was drained of organs and blood. The scene itself grotesque in the upmost utmost way. The captain announced lockdown. Nothing was getting on or off the ship. The android was set-up to carefully watch the ship.

Your task is to find the alien and destroy it before it murders and infects the lot of you.

Rules and info that will be vital.

1. All of the RPers are human. I will PM the (wo)man that will be the parasite.

2. No godmodding. The Alien will easily kill a single human and turn it into a spawn. Safety in numbers.

3. The password is Mutant. There will be a mutant...

4. Both the Alien and the Mutant evolve. I will PM them and tell them when and what they can evolve into.

5. Light swearing is fine, but try to keep arguments down. The alien feeds off your fear.

6. Absolutely no random killing. Find out the Parasite first before shooting it down with yo high tech laser guns.

7. Only One Character per person.

Locations:

In Spaceship:

Medical Room: This place is filled to the brim with antitoxins and robot surgeons. There is even a blood tester that enables you to figure out who the alien is!

Equipment lockers: Houses your weaponry... More on that later.

Central Command: Allows the Captain to pilot the ship.

Docking Bay: Contains light spaceships for short distance traveling.

Bar: Get Drunk here that is all.

A.I. Site: Where the A.I sits ready to protect the humans on the ship.

Generators: Allows for oxygen and power to be turned on or off.

If Oxygen turns off: All players die in 3 days, but you can still go to the generator and turn it on. The alien and the A.I do not need to breath.

If the Power turns off: All lights are disabled including the sentry turrets that automatically aim and shoot at any alien or mutant in their respective forms...

Weaponry:

There are several suits, each performing a unique tasks.

Cryogenic Suits: The suit fires intensely cold beams that, upon contact with most objects, will freeze it. This gives time to run or quickly kill it. The cold itself, however, does not do much damage.

Flamethrower Suits: This suit is equipped with latest in fire propulsion, quickly incinerating smaller targets. This suit, unfortunately, is prone to overheating if one pushes to the suit to it's maximum.

Lightning Suit: Similar to a taser, but it shoots no wire. The electricity in this suit is most effective taking down larger targets. The suit can be charged up to electrocute the air around yourself, pushing away enemies at the cost of disabling your suit for several minutes.

Dark Matter Suits: This suit literally drains the energy of another suit or being leaving them weak and powerless before killing them. A special property of the ammo that this suit holds is that it lightly cripples a targets legs, leaving them slowed.

Radioactive Suit: This suit deals immense damage to all targets, but the radiation this suit emits slowly kills you and all around you. You may detonate your suit, dealing immense damage in a close proximity, but this leaves you open for counterattack.

More to come:

Character Sheet.

Username:

Character Name:

Position on Ship (Captain, janitor, soldier, engineer etc)

Appearance and Personality:

History:

Suit:

Do you want to be the Alien?

Do you want to be the Mutant?

Do you want to be the A.I.?

History: Made on 1/7/2012

There are a few minor corrections quoted above, but otherwise approved.