mickiloo97

Micki's Leetle Art Thread

Love your work. smile.gif Hope to see some more recent stuff from you soon! biggrin.gif

user posted image <-Click me!

This one's done! Like usual, PM me for sig sized or anything else (like a non-animated version.)

((Sorry for my sloppy handwriting. >.<' I thought it would be better hand-written and not a font, but I'm starting to think otherwise...))

Edited by mickiloo97

EDIT: Oh wait! I'm so sorry, didn't see the |CLOSED| notice at the title! I had just read the part about taking two requests and saw that the thread was edited yesterday so I assumed it was still open. Apologies, ignore my request. You have very cute artwork though. :3

Username: kaii

Dragon Breed: Canopy

Stage: Adult

Pose/Emotion: Definitely have the wings unfurled. I do love their wings. tongue.gif Perhaps peeking out from behind a wing? As if he believes he's invisible behind his wing even in broad daylight. Silly Canopy dragon.

Other?: Not that I can think of! Thanks a lot if you take my request. smile.gif

Edited by Kaii

*sigh* Why do I always do this to myself?

Since you're so cute, I'll take the request. *rolls eyes* But to make it fair, I'll have to take a third request then. -n-

WHEN I'M DONE WITH MY TWO! <-That's for you, stalkers.

That's okay though, I've been wanting to practice and mess around with anatomy so I'll need extra test subjects. >:3

Edited by mickiloo97

-flops around in cuteness and joy-

I'm glad, thank you so much. <: