mickiloo97

Micki's Leetle Art Thread

@MysticTiger

THANK YOU SO MUCH!  Appreciate that, but I just can't wrap my head around the fact that people think I draw like a god (there are a few of them  xd.png)  Is it really that amazing?  blink.gif

@hybridhydra

Please be patient. 

My thought process: If you try to rush me, I'll just go slower.

Since I just entered a three day weekend, tomorrow Mom and I are cleaning house so I don't know if I'll be able to sketch a whole lot, day after that yard sale, then my friend might be coming over so I won't be able to do anything that day...  Then school starts again...  I get home a 2:30, I might be able to squeeze in an hour or two...  So...

At the latest, next weekend, at the soonest probably Tuesday-Wednesday.

I'm really sorry, I was looking for a estimated guess? Really sorry x_x Take your time!

I can't wait for a Winter to be on my Signature/Icon/Desktop BG and more!

Edited by hybridhydra

xd.png I didn't mean to scare you, that's just how my brain likes to work. xd.png It's alright. I'm actually thinking about starting the sketch right now. I have a lot of energy at night and not like I have anything else to do. Edited by mickiloo97

EDIT: oops x-x just realized u already had 2 people on your list!

gonna be waiting patiently and excitingly!! :3

Edited by auditionange

I meant draw. Sorry! Are you still open?

Sorry. I know you posted first but it was still pending and complete request override pending requests unless they're almost done and just waiting for conformation.

xd.png  I didn't mean to scare you, that's just how my brain likes to work.  xd.png  It's alright.  I'm actually thinking about starting the sketch right now.  I have a lot of energy at night and not like I have anything else to do.

Phew... *Sighs* Awesome! Good Luck biggrin.gif I know it's going to be amazing!

Edited by hybridhydra

YOU PEOPLE NEED TO LEARN TO PUT LESS FAITH INTO ME!

I bet I sound very hypocritical because this request came out somewhat amazing.

I've got the Winter Seasonal done and it's so CUTE! <3 Anyway, I have the dragon done and I'm starting on the background, but it won't take long so... Yeah.

I'm going to upload it to dA once it's done and then when hybridhydra gets my 'payment' wink.gif then I'll give him the codes and rights to use it. happy.gif

I guess my estimate was off, eh? I've been working on it non-stop because I wanted to. xd.png

like. a. BOSS.

~EDIT~

One more thing. Hybridhydra, what size is your desktop?

Edited by mickiloo97

YOU PEOPLE NEED TO LEARN TO PUT LESS FAITH INTO ME!

I bet I sound very hypocritical because this request came out somewhat amazing.

I've got the Winter Seasonal done and it's so CUTE! <3 Anyway, I have the dragon done and I'm starting on the background, but it won't take long so... Yeah.

I'm going to upload it to dA once it's done and then when hybridhydra gets my 'payment' wink.gif then I'll give him the codes and rights to use it. happy.gif

I guess my estimate was off, eh? I've been working on it non-stop because I wanted to. xd.png

like. a. BOSS.

~EDIT~

One more thing. Hybridhydra, what size is your desktop?

Umm it might take a while to get your payment, like a week because I just bred them. Can you just give it to me now? (Once Your Done) And My Laptop Is 17 Inches... So I don't know the specific pixels... I put you on my IOU section on my Profile. I always fulfill my IOUs.

Umm it might take a while to get your payment, like a week because I just bred them. Can you just give it to me now? (Once Your Done) And My Laptop Is 17 Inches... So I don't know the specific pixels... I put you on my IOU section on my Profile. I always fulfill my IOUs.

Okay.

Please go to this site and tell me what it tells you.

Screen: 1600 x 900

1.So , your going to give me the drawing thing-a-ma-bob and later on I will give you the Tinsel, correct?

2.And if I ever need more Art, I'm allowed to request it correct?

Thanks.

1. Yes. If I don't get it, I'm not afraid of the report button. >:|

2. If I'm open, of course.

Thanks.

1. Yes.  If I don't get it, I'm not afraid of the report button.  >:|

2. If I'm open, of course.

Whoah there... I'm Scared xd.png But Don't Worry alot.png Of People Do IOUs! You'll have to patient and be unlocked all the time. Hopefully next breeding, they breed a Tinsel last time it was a Hellfire: http://dragcave.net/progeny/7ZBDN

So your going to have Signature, Background, and a Avatar for me correct? xd.png Also I can use the Signature as my Avatar too.

Edited by hybridhydra

user posted image

Here we are!

PM me and I'll give you the link to the full sized wallpaper and the sig sized one. I haven't made an avatar version yet, but if you want one, let me know.

And here is a smaller twin of the wallpaper if you want to look at it first.

Dude this is... JUST AMAZING!

Your getting 2 Tinsels Of The Same Lineage Now! I can't wait, and I would love a Avatar Sized one! biggrin.gif I pissed my pants a little when I saw this... xd.png Thanks So Much!

Dude this is... JUST AMAZING!

Your getting 2 Tinsels Of The Same Lineage Now! I can't wait, and I would love a Avatar Sized one! biggrin.gif I pissed my pants a little when I saw this... xd.png Thanks So Much!

blink.gif

I didn't need to know that...

-n-

But I'm glad you like it, heh...

My Request Has Been Filled!

Now there is one open spot!

This girls a boss. biggrin.gif

*EDIT*: There is no Spot Open... I'm just excited! <3

Edited by hybridhydra

My Request Has Been Filled!

Now there is one open spot!

This girls a boss. biggrin.gif

Ohmaigawd.

I LOVE YOU!! <3

You get just as hyper as I do! xd.png

And actually there isn't an open spot yet. Ignore this guy, he's just overly excited.

Sorry for being so inactive. I'm really sorry Daciana Adena but I haven't even started the sketch for your Vamp yet. Hopefully I can work on it tonight because this week's been really hectic and I've had a ton of homework. Since it's Friday, I might be able to get some work done on it tonight, and maybe even finish it this weekend.

^^'

Hey, no worries at all! I actually have had quite a bit of school work myself, had all my semester's finals last week. I am still rather grateful that I even got the spot! ^^

Hey, I've done sketch after sketch, and I can't think of anything good. Would you mind if I just did a bust? (Just the head and neck) I can try to fit in the wings, but if it's not possible, I'll do a full body the best I can. Is that alright with you?

~edit~

I just did the sketch and I have to say, it came out really well. Would you be okay with this?

Edited by mickiloo97

Its alright if the full body doesn't work, that's understandable. I actually think that sketch looks just fine! Go on ahead and use it then!

(EDIT: Spelling error)

Edited by Daciana_Adena

Okay, thanks. I just wanted to make sure the pose was acceptable (by your standards.)

It's getting late here so I'll start lines and all that tomorrow or so. ^^

Username: krystalsharz

Dragon Breed: Red

Stage: adult

Pose/Emotion: Could it have a sword or ax in its mouth and be curious while asking, "Dovahkiin?"

Other?:

Username: krystalsharz

Dragon Breed: Red

Stage: adult

Pose/Emotion: Could it have a sword or ax in its mouth and be curious while asking, "Dovahkiin?"

Other?:

Uh... I'm not sure what you're hoping for but I'm closed.

(And technically, it can't have something in it's mouth while talking. Just saying...)

Oh ok. I only saw one person being worked on and was hoping that you still did two at a time but that's ok.

We're on a game where we breed dragons and were talking about the lack of logic behind talking with your mouth full? That made me lol so badly! tongue.gif