mickiloo97

Micki's Leetle Art Thread

Micki's Leetle Art Thread

deviantART account

(There is also a link in my signature.)

Welcome to my leetle art thread. I got a new tablet recently and I decided I need practice, so I've been taking requests here and there. How good is my art you ask?

user posted image

I'll let you be the judge.

Rules

-For around the forum use only. If you want to use it else where, please PM me and ask.

-I only draw DC dragons.

-I will only take a few requests at a time. How many at one time, is my decision.

-Only one request from one person at a time.

-I don't like doing multiple dragons in one piece of art, but sometimes I will make an exception.

-If you have an original character (OC) you would like me to draw for you, it will cost you. You may offer up an egg from your scroll as trade, but I may decline.

-I will only post small-scale art work here. The full sizes will be on my dA.

-I will not accept two requests in a row from the same person.

-I won't accept any requests not put into the format I want (the form below.)

As of right now, I will be taking a request or two, so please fill out the form. I will only take two requests for now.

Lists

I have friends around dA and DC where their requests always come first. There are also some people I don't like around here. Theirs come last. *evil laugh*

Blue-List

These are the people I like:

*Tsukoyami *Littlelostdragon *dragonsword *Angel of the Inferno (Will add others as I think of them. ^^wink.gif

Grey-List

People I don't like.

*No one!

Form

Username:
Dragon Breed:
Stage: (Hatchling, adult etc.)
Pose/Emotion: (What do you want it doing or what emotion do you want it displaying?)
Other?:

Edited by mickiloo97

In-Progress List

(This may not always be 100% accurate.)

-ubbydubby: Playful Sunsong

-Kaii-Sneeky Canopy

Completed Requests

(All thumbnails lead to the full sized picture on my deviantART account.)

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

Edited by mickiloo97

Love the Sweetling :0) I am thinking about getting a tablet myself soon ^^ Would like to be one of the first to make a request if I may?

Username: thedragn01

Dragon Breed: Guardian of Nature

Stage: (Hatchling, adult etc.) Adult

Pose/Emotion: (What do you want it doing or what emotion do you want it displaying?)

Other?: I will leave this part to your discretion as I am open to any ^^

Thanks! And of course you may be the first request-er. I'll start it as soon as I can. ^^

Thanks! And of course you may be the first request-er. I'll start it as soon as I can. ^^

Take your time, no hurry :0) And I look forward to seeing the finished product!

Awesomesauce :333333. My drawing is really horrid with a mouse, so I'm thinking of a tablet when I get enough money, so I can buy it and afford stuffz xd.png.

What tablet do you have?

Username: XWolfieX

Dragon Breed: Pillowz.

Stage: Well, I'd like two if it's not much of a worry. A female pillow adult and a hatchie.

Pose/Emotion: The female lying on her back with closed eyes and a sort of smiling yawn with her tongue halfly out with happy emotion while the hatchling on her stomach is smiling and having fun :3.

Other?: If it's too much trouble you can just draw the pillow female or the hatchie <3.

@XWolfieX

Hmm. Sounds kinda difficult, all that fluff. But I'll try my best. ^^

I gotta Wacom Bamboo Capture. Got it for Christmas. happy.gif

@thedragn01

I'm almost done with your GON. The pose came out ehh-ish but it's not too bad. I tried making it look dominant and regal looking, but failed. .__.

@XWolfieX

Hmm. Sounds kinda difficult, all that fluff. But I'll try my best. ^^

I gotta Wacom Bamboo Capture. Got it for Christmas. happy.gif

@thedragn01

I'm almost done with your GON. The pose came out ehh-ish but it's not too bad. I tried making it look dominant and regal looking, but failed. .__.

I'm sure it looks lovely and can't wait to see it :0)

I'm sure it looks lovely and can't wait to see it :0)

user posted image

So suckish...

If you want the IMG code for the little one (to prevent theft) PM me and I'll hand it over.

Edited by mickiloo97

EDIT again because I don't think it warrants another post:

Alright, I guess I did miss something in the rules as you pointed out. Again, I m terribly sorry. Normally I am much better at noticing things like that. ^^;

Edited by Daciana_Adena

I guess you're not wrong, although:

-I will only take a few requests at a time. How many at one time, is my decision.

If the sign said closed, it's closed. I don't like taking continuous requests. I like taking them a few at a time, when those few are done, I'll open up again. Please come back later.

@thedragn01

I'm glad you like it. ^^

Edited by mickiloo97

user posted image <- Click it. It takes you to the large-sized artz on my dA.

I know you wanted the yawn, with the tongue, but it was too much; this is all I could get out without it looking insanely crappy...

PM me if you want the IMG code for the little, sig-sized one.

I'm open again.

Edited by mickiloo97

Username: hybridhydra

Dragon Breed: Winter

Pose/Emotion: (What do you want it doing or what emotion do you want it displaying?) Cuteness, Love

Other?: Can you make a snowing background? And make a smaller image (For Signature) and a Larger Image (For Desktop)

Username: ubbydubby

Dragon Breed: sunsong

Stage: adult

Pose/Emotion: Can you have it looking forward at the viewer in surprise please?

Other?: none, except thanks. I've been looking for a dc spriter for some time now biggrin.gif

Username: hybridhydra

Dragon Breed: Winter

Pose/Emotion: (What do you want it doing or what emotion do you want it displaying?) Cuteness, Love

Other?: Can you make a snowing background? And make a smaller image (For Signature) and a Larger Image (For Desktop)

I don't think it will be possible for me to make the desktop size or with a background. I'll give you the normal sized version (which is already pretty big) and the smaller version if you want it. You can make your own background and I'll give you permission to use what I make you in it, but I don't do things like that without a price-tag. ;D

@ubbydubby

Um, I don't sprite...? I'm not sure what you're asking (or telling) with that, but I draw dragons, I don't sprite them...

I don't think it will be possible for me to make the desktop size or with a background.  I'll give you the normal sized version (which is already pretty big) and the smaller version if you want it.  You can make your own background and I'll give you permission to use what I make you in it, but I don't do things like that without a price-tag. ;D

@ubbydubby

Um, I don't sprite...?  I'm not sure what you're asking (or telling) with that, but I draw dragons, I don't sprite them...

I could give you a IOU Sibling of http://dragcave.net/lineage/LlM9C Or http://dragcave.net/lineage/fYaUR. And Ok, I have a friend who might be able to edit it.

Edited by hybridhydra

I accept. *eager face* A BRONZE TINSEL IS THE ONLY ONE I DON'T HAVE! W00T!!! <3 If the egg comes out a Tinsel, I'll make a very fancy background. For a Hellfire, It'll be moderately fancy, but still pretty basic.

Deal?

Edited by mickiloo97

Alright, apparently I can try to snag a spot.

Username: Daciana_Adena

Dragon Breed: Vampire

Stage: Adult

Pose/Emotion: Smug, if possible. As far as the pose, I would prefer that he be standing, and I love the wings so it would be nice if those were fairly visible.

Other?: N/A

Thanks in advance!

your open?

Username: 626lavaheart

Dragon Breed: Night Glory Drake

Stage: hatchie

Pose/Emotion: maybe eating grapes?

Other?: ^^

EDIT: I think I was just ninja.gif 'd

dang...

Edited by 626lavaheart

Well this is a big fat mess... .__.

Well, since ubbydubby isn't responding, I don't count her request.

Hybridhydra's is pending, so that counts.

Daciana's counts, I'll do your Vamp.

626lavaheart, yes, you were ninja'ed. Since I now consider myself full, I cannot take this request. Sorry, and better luck next time! xd.png

I accept.  *eager face*  A BRONZE TINSEL IS THE ONLY ONE I DON'T HAVE!  W00T!!!  <3  If the egg comes out a Tinsel, I'll make a very fancy background.  For a Hellfire, It'll be moderately fancy, but still pretty basic.

Deal?

Hell Yeah biggrin.gif I'll keep trying for a Tinsel <3 But I gotta wait for it to end CD.

Edited by hybridhydra

Your artwork is really cute~! n_n

I love the bright colors you use for the dragons. It really makes them pop! :3

I'll be patiently waiting for an open spot to request! ♥

Edited by MysticTiger

@MysticTiger

THANK YOU SO MUCH! Appreciate that, but I just can't wrap my head around the fact that people think I draw like a god (there are a few of them xd.png) Is it really that amazing? blink.gif

@hybridhydra

Please be patient.

My thought process: If you try to rush me, I'll just go slower.

Since I just entered a three day weekend, tomorrow Mom and I are cleaning house so I don't know if I'll be able to sketch a whole lot, day after that yard sale, then my friend might be coming over so I won't be able to do anything that day... Then school starts again... I get home a 2:30, I might be able to squeeze in an hour or two... So...

At the latest, next weekend, at the soonest probably Tuesday-Wednesday.

Edited by mickiloo97