ticonderoga2

A-Z Boy Names

8 hours ago, Long_Before_Sunrise said:

Marko, David, Paul, and Dwayne ❤️

Owen

I don't know who David, Paul, and Dwayne are - I was talking Marko Hietala from Nightwish, lol! Got just one more current and one more former member to go in the names lists! 🤣 And as long as I've got Finnish bands on my mind, let's go for Tarot's late drummer:

Pecu

2 hours ago, catstaff said:

I don't know who David, Paul, and Dwayne are - I was talking Marko Hietala from Nightwish, lol! Got just one more current and one more former member to go in the names lists! 🤣 And as long as I've got Finnish bands on my mind, let's go for Tarot's late drummer:

Pecu

The teenage vampire gang from The Lost Boys

Quincy

51 minutes ago, Long_Before_Sunrise said:

The teenage vampire gang from The Lost Boys

Quincy

Wow, obviously been too long since I've pulled that dvd out! 😕 I can't believe I missed that one! Oh well... time for a former Nightwish member:

Sami

(Psst, anyone familiar with the band, just the multi-instrumentalist is left - and his initial is up next!)

23 minutes ago, catstaff said:

Wow, obviously been too long since I've pulled that dvd out! 😕 I can't believe I missed that one!

The filmmakers blew it with the Frog Brothers 'sequels.'  They should have gone for a prequel about the boys being turned into vampires and about when their hideout (which was  part of a hotel buried by a landslide) was created.

Tracey

Edited by Long_Before_Sunrise

50 minutes ago, Long_Before_Sunrise said:

The filmmakers blew it with the Frog Brothers 'sequels.'  They should have gone for a prequel about the boys being turned into vampires and about when their hideout (which was  part of a hotel buried by a landslide) was created.

Tracey

I never saw the Frog Brothers sequels, but sounds like that's probably a good thing. And I see you're apparently not familiar with Nightwish. 😄 I'll just have to wait for T to come around again, lol!

Ulrich

16 minutes ago, catstaff said:

I never saw the Frog Brothers sequels, but sounds like that's probably a good thing. And I see you're apparently not familiar with Nightwish. 😄 I'll just have to wait for T to come around again, lol!

Ulrich

The fact that most people don't know they even exist is enough of a review for me.

Vinnie

35 minutes ago, Long_Before_Sunrise said:

The fact that most people don't know they even exist is enough of a review for me.

Vinnie

You must be in the US. Nightwish is huge, they've been around since 1996, but they get next to no airplay on this side of the pond, which is a shame. Their music is, broadly speaking, symphonic metal, but they've done everything from straight-up headbangers to ballads and folkish tunes, jazz to epic movie-score-ish music. (Which is admittedly one reason they don't get airplay in the US - some of what I consider are their best songs run anywhere from 10-24 minutes long!) If you've ever played Little Big Planet 2 (I think that's the one, I don't game) there's an instrumental version of one of their songs, Whoever Brings the Night featured in the game. Anyway, back to names

Xenophilius

37 minutes ago, catstaff said:

You must be in the US. Nightwish is huge.

I am, but I've seen some of their videos on Youtube. 

Bubba

35 minutes ago, Long_Before_Sunrise said:

I am, but I've seen some of their videos on Youtube. 

Bubba

Surprised you haven't found something of theirs that you like, then. Even my 75-year-old mother likes some of their music.

Declan