Raun

How Is Your Luck With Genders?

When I first started my scroll, almost all of my dragons ended up male. After the initial explosion of boys, things seemed to start evening out. If there's a specific gender I want, I usually don't take chances and just end up influencing the egg. Because it seems like without influence, most of my dragons end up turning out to be the gender I don't want it to be. dry.gif

So to my utmost surprise, my first three pairs of Royal Blues have created even male/female pairs without any influencing! blink.gif

And my third Golden Wyvern hatchie is a male, which I was hoping for because I prefer the male sprite. Both of the GW's I influenced gendered correctly, which is a relief because it seems like some people have been running into trouble influencing their GW's.

I wouldn't consider myself lucky with genders overall, but these new dragons have been treating me nicely so far. It just gives me another reason to love these new pretties!

Well, my RBs and GWs (4 of each) all gendered right, so I need no more now. w00t! Though usually more things gender female than male on my scroll... :-\

Edited by Princess Kiara

My Royals are wanting to all be males! xd.png

The latest batch I have two little females, and four males! I have a few eggs though, so I'm hoping they will gender female!

I tend to get males a LOT lately. I was getting pretty much ONLY females when I first started, now it is all males. laugh.gif

I always end up with too many females, then when I hope certain dragons will be females they end up being males.

I am usually level on my genders. Almost all of the time. As the number of that particular breed rises, so does the possibility of it being equal. xd.png

I've tried to even out my scroll a bit. It helps that I do EG lineages, not staircases. ^.^

I only have 14 extra females now! But invariably, if I don't influence it, it pops out female (unless I need it to be female, in which it pops out male and I hear karma laughing at me)

My eggs go female for a period of time before they hatch out male.Even the timing for each is different.I can't plan ahead for breeding.All my nebulas are gendering male.Hope my current egg will gender female.

Edited by Examon

My luck is pretty good. I rarely need to influence except for tinsels and with new releases when they first come out. They all usually balance out since I tend to collect relatively large numbers of everything I can.

I always influence everything, except when I don't care what gender it will be.

I'm collecting mints and for awhile I was raising them in sets of three. It was funny because they'd all be boys, then all girls, then all boys. It worked out really well to keep my boy:girl ratio even!

Very well, as a matter of fact, since I have an abundance of Pinks. I have tried to get at least a male and a female for each species of Dragon that I have. If I already have a set then I usually add another female.

To be honest, my luck with genders is actually....very lucky! xd.png

Even though I have a few pinks I barely need to use them. I'm always saying in my head to whatever egg I want it what gender to be and somehow it just answers my prayer. xd.png

Mine are always females (Most of the time).

When I want a male, it always pops up a female and screws my plans for 1 week round.

Usually, if I don't get cracking on the influence, my scroll gets female heavy. This for me is fine, depending on the breed. Haven't had any trouble with influence working, either, until tonight.

This little twerp dodged girldom, though I know I influenced correctly it the minute I got it. I'd been waiting a good long while for one those, too. xd.png

Usually it's pretty equal for me and alternates between every other one. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that my gold hatchie will gender male and my pink one will go female. Somehow they always seem to like gendering the opposite of how I want them.