Raun

How Is Your Luck With Genders?

Rarely does a dragon gender correctly if i don't influence it

The joy of finding out that it gendered wrong is absolutely astonishing

Tinsels are the most stubborn ones when it comes to gendering

NOT ONE TINSEL gendered right for me without the influence

Agreed.

I needed a tinsel to breed with a male hellfire to continue a lineage, and guess what?

Male.

PINK EGG HATCH NAO PLS

I know both my hub, Ayelldee and I have had serious setbacks when it comes to gendering. His Cb Blacks, even though Influenced have gendered MALE. Several of my Influences have gone awry too, giving the opposite gender wanted. Kinda makes breeding 'innaresting'!

Well. Apparently, when I don't influence, all I get are girls. o_o; My first batch of Spitfires ALL turned out female. xd.png

Well, my Vampires love me at least!

Without Influencing, I now have two males and two females. Perfect...inbreedable....pairs....

xd.png

Last time, the gender heaviness will vary like at some point of time, most hatchies gender male, another point of time, most gender female. Now that theres influence, I wont have to worry about my dragons gendering wrongly. smile.gif

i dont have many so far but its still 1 male to 6 females iam quite upset by that

My luck would be really bad, if I didn't collect Pinks for obvious reason... I have a bit more females than males anyway.

My dragons have a tendency to gender female. once i couldnt breed my two 7th even gen terrae and magi because they both gendered female sad.gif

i just checked AoND and found out i have 55 males and 54 females. got quite a shock.. i could have sworn most of my dragons were female..

My luck used to be very bad - almost nothing but females when I first started. My first male a grey/storm dragon had something like six or seven females he could breed with.

Then the pendulum swung the other way and I got almost nothing but males but not quite enough males before I got nothing but females.

Let me tell you I was so happy to have the BSA of influence come in now if I need a certain dragon to be a certain gender I can influence it and influence has only failed me once.

Hatched out 4 Waters...didn't influence em, really just need 1 more female. All 4 of the boogers gendered male. sleep.gif

For me, gendering is pretty awful. Unless I influence it, it always turns into the wrong gender. My first 3 tinsels all gendered wrong. It's pretty bad.

Before influence (all hail influence) my luck was not too good. Scroll was pretty female heavy. As at first I just wanted one pair of each breed, plenty of female hatchies went to the AP, but only a few males. As an example, I hatched over 10 eggs before finally scoring a male white tongue.gif

The male golds I have are thanks to influence too. All of them would probably be female if not for that. The second gen gold girl should be a boy, but all my male pinks at that time were on cool down. Didn't surprise me in the slightest when she hatched with pink bows on her spikes.

My luck tends to be horrible unless I influence. :| When I don't influence things have a tendency to either go female or the opposite of what I wanted. xd.png

My pinks have never failed me. (Knock on wood, lol)

Really bad; in fact, I have to go find another CB Gold now...Mine always tend to be male, or the opposite gender of what I want it to be. I didn't know that influence stopped if you teleported it, so my 2nd CB Gold came out male instead of female.. AGHH!!! And I really wanted to breed a PB. sad.gif

I have decent luck with genders. I influence most of the ones I need a certain gender, but with bulks of Halloween ones it's fun to see what they'll turn out as; I got 2 females and a male for Marrows and 3 females and a male for Shadow Walkers. I had one dragon turn out female even after influencing her male; I named her Lereb, which is rebel backwards. xd.png

Usually my luck is pretty good, even without influencing...Except with ALT Blacks, I want a female and the 3 Alts I got so far are males xd.png

I've never had an influence fail me, thankfully...but ALL of my blacks want to be boys, so I wouldn't be surprised if my first influence-fail is a black. Seriously, I have raised exactly one female black without influencing. It's atrocious.

Other than that, though, it's pretty hit-and-miss.

I usually influence my "important" eggs (new releases or lineage eggs) and its never failed.

On the off chance I forget to influence an egg, I've found that calling the hatchling the desired gender and denying any possibility of it being the opposite gender works 75% of the time. blink.gif

Well, out of the four Nebula dragons I own, only one is a female.

I don't influence, just recently got the egg for that dragon. But looking at my scroll, it's pretty heavy on the women. blink.gif

My scroll is overall female heavy. Anything I want to seriously breed, however, ends up male (Blacks... nebulas...). This is why I have many many pinks.