Raun

How Is Your Luck With Genders?

When I started DC, well, career, I had REALLY many girls. Now I don't know... I'm not care about genders ussually, if I care, I influence the egg. But when I didn't have any pink boys and catched my first two marrows, I was lucky tongue.gif

I have nearly 30 more girls, than boys. I don't know how it happened, either. I've been trying to get it even for a looong time. Maybe by the time I hit 1000 adults... rolleyes.gif

I have one female Marrow out of a zillion males and don't plan to nab aany more marrows anyway, but I think it's about even for me. If I want something to gender correctly, influence has never failed me yet. <:

terrible tongue.gif i can't get a male red and black : PP i always forget to influence them tongue.gif

Before getting some Pinks, I has a more lot female than males. Even now, when I let some eggs to gender as they want (when I don't care what gender they'll be) they turn out for the most part as females. My male Pinks have always a lot of work to do happy.gif

I've always had a terrible luck with genders. Out of ten dragons only two turns out as a male, maybe four at the most. However, since the Pinks got their BSA I've been able to make it a little more even with the gens. But still, most of the dragons that I don't influence turns out as females (it's only those that I want to turn out as females that becomes males, lol).

I lean heavily towards females. Last I checked it was a perfect 1:2 ratio of male:female. Unfortunately, it seems I always get the opposite gender of what I would like, however. Especially with Drakes. I can't seem to hatch a male Day or Night Glory. My friend, however, has the opposite issue. Mainly males; so I finally have a male Night Glory, thanks to her.

I currently have 30 males and 46 females. Males seem to be catching up? Though that may be thanks to trading.

I've never influenced -- I still need to get a few Pinks. Always find something else I want when I try. ^^; Course, I have a feeling I'd get all Pink females.. xd.png;

All of my influences have been correct and I use them quite frequently. I would suppose that I am lucky? -knocks on wood!-

I lean heavily towards females. Last I checked it was a perfect 1:2 ratio of male:female. Unfortunately, it seems I always get the opposite gender of what I would like, however. Especially with Drakes. I can't seem to hatch a male Day or Night Glory. My friend, however, has the opposite issue. Mainly males; so I finally have a male Night Glory, thanks to her.

I currently have 30 males and 46 females. Males seem to be catching up? Though that may be thanks to trading.

I've never influenced -- I still need to get a few Pinks. Always find something else I want when I try. ^^; Course, I have a feeling I'd get all Pink females.. xd.png;

If you need any pink eggies let me know. I have plenty I could breed for you ; )

PM if you do ^-^

Edited by Tearadria

It's so lovely, I'm surprised.

Like my new Tinsel males, I wanted them, but chose to see what they'll grow up to be instead of influencing<3

If I don't influence them, mine have a tendency to gender female. They've evened off a little now, which, seeing as I've only the one male Pink, might be a good thing!

Lately I've been trying to collect Tangars because all of mine were female before and I'm a huge fan of the male sprite too. Unfortunately they really like to gender female - I think I have six females and two males now? My Stripes like to gender female as well. Poor male pinks have their work cut out for them on my scroll xd.png

Mine, so far (without influence) has been male-heavy for the Whiptails. xd.png

Without influence I think I'm in the middle. Not really unlucky, but also not always successful. But I usually influence them, so no problem for me here.

Some days are better than others. With my pinks I had notoriously bad luck-- my first four all gendered male. Then finally I got a female, and influenced a second one female. The thing is my latest pink is uninfluenced, and I will definitely facepalm if it genders male too. (edit: and sure enough, it gendered male -facepalm-)

Otherwise my scroll is balancing itself out nicely-- started out with a lot of females, then (largely thanks to my four male pinks) it's evening out now. smile.gif

Edited by elle

I guess I'm pretty lucky. Been doing this for years now, without paying much attention to genders at all. But I looked into it a few days ago and apparently I have an almost 1:1 ratio.

Without influencing, my luck tends to favor females, with the exception of a few species that like to gender male most of the time I don't influence.

I think I had a three week long period not long ago where EVERYTHING I picked up gendered female...even some of the ones that I influenced male. It got annoying, but things seem to have gone back to normal, thankfully. xd.png

Well, so far, for my Whiptails, they tend to male a lot more. biggrin.gif

My vampires, thus far, have all wanted to be ladies. I wanted one male and one female, and got two ladies! xd.png Well, hopefully the third decides to be a boy. tongue.gif

I have an adult female Magi, but two eggs. I'm hoping at least one goes male so I can create some purebred Magis for trades and teleports.

My scroll isfemale favouring... even my moonstones - every single one gendered female. But when Sunsongs appeared first and I started to collect them - I couldn't obtain any female. Males were all I got, same with harvests and Crimson Flare Pygmies.

So I must say that my dragons are often simply mean and gender wrong over and over again xd.png just like my BBWs... female preferred...

Oh, and it took me horribly long time to obtain male pink dragon xd.png

I don't know, because I ALWAYS influence eggs when I need them to be a specific gender. And I have a whole army of pink for this tongue.gif

Before I was complaining about my Deep Seas gendering female, but now 5 in a row have gendered male. xd.png I've started influencing my 2nd gens and up though since I have so many free Pinks.

Darn Magis!

3 Males and only 1 female. Hopefully, the egg will gender female. dry.gif

I think I might put up one of the males for trade for a female CB.

I'm trying to get some matched pairs so I can breed Magis for gifts and my own teleports.

Mostly Female. A great example of this is that I have 12 Magi's, all female.

I also started breeding my own line, and was doing fine until my CB tanger gendered wrong even with influence ;.; I havent been able to catch another CB tanger since to continure the lineage! Idk why! I have got one the now, cant wait to see what it will gender... dry.gif If it genders male I will kill it out of frustration. (not really, but still xd.png)

Edited by Sinister-by-Nature