Renorei

Sorting Suggestion

Most users I know have selected the option in their sort options to have eggs and un-frozen hatchlings appear at the top of their scroll. It's pretty handy.

I would like to suggest that, rather than the eggs and hatchlings being sorted amongst one another by breed, that they be sorted differently.

-All eggs should appear before all hatchlings. Eggs should appear in the order in which they were caught. So the egg you caught first is at the top while the egg you caught most recently is at the bottom.

-All hatchlings would appear below all eggs. Hatchlings would appear in the order they were hatched, or perhaps in the order their eggs were stolen/laid. So a hatchling that hatched 2 days 22 hours ago would be at the top while a hatchling that hatched 1 hour ago would be at the bottom.

I know on my scroll, eggs and hatchlings are sorted amongst one another by breed. Perhaps that is because the rest of my scroll is sorted by breed. Essentially what I am suggesting is that eggs and hatchlings be sorted (separately) by date even if a different sort method is used for the rest of the scroll if a user has selected to have eggs and hatchlings at the top.

Edited by Renorei

Support.

I do something very similarly as it is, but I keep my oldest eggs nearest to the hatchies and the youngest nearest to the top. This would make it easier.

I sort my eggs and hatchlings after the time they have left.

So this would be great if they are automatically sorted. cool.gif

Eh, i'd support if it was most recent caught/bred/hatched at the top of their group, not the bottom.

-All eggs should appear before all hatchlings.  Eggs should appear in the order in which they were caught.  So the egg you caught first is at the top while the egg you caught most recently is at the bottom.

I agree with the bolded text. The rest, I'd rather have the opposite.

Edited by Raikielia

I misunderstood Whitefire's post and made a post in response to it, then realized I had misunderstood it so I deleted my post.

Anyway, to @Whitefire and Raikielia and anyone else who agrees with them: I'm not actually picky about whether the oldest eggs/hatchlings appear at the top or at the bottom. I just want it to be so that all eggs will appear in the order of how much time left they have regardless of breed, and regardless of whether it is ascending or descending, and then all hatchlings will appear in the order of how much time left they have regardless of breed, and regardless of whether it is ascending or descending.