Moonbeam22

Your First Holiday Dragon

Since I joined after Halloween this year, the first Holiday Dragon I got was this lovely Ribbon Dancer. Caught the beauty off the AP, not really expecting to actually get the egg.

I really like the Black Marrow Dragons though... Maybe I'll get lucky next year, who knows.

I joined a couple of days before Christmas 2008. The Yulebuck was my first holiday dragon and also one of the first dragons on my scroll.

Mine were the Valentine 09s. Makes me sad I missed the Yulebucks by 2 months. dry.gif

Pumpkins were my first. The buggers were so hard to catch that year. xd.png Also, shortly after Halloween I was gifted a Vampire. I was so thrilled because I love vamps and I wanted one so badly! biggrin.gif

My beloved vampire Curse of Dragon. <3

I can't believe that I was willing to sit during the entire Halloween 2008 to get her, haha. But I got her, and I fell of my chair when I saw it because I was so use to get the message that I didn't get the egg (I hope you get the picture, sitting hour after hour and never get one, and then out of nowhere you get one when they're about to stop dropping in the cave and you are about to give up). That's happiness. (:

My first one was the Valentine '09, not long after I joined^^ I didn't know then I had missed the Yulebucks so closely xd.png

my first holiday dragon was a Pumpkin dragon I got this past Halloween, unless you count Vampire dragons, which I got earlier. smile.gif

First holiday was ah Pumpkin. I missed valentines in 2009 (>_<) but joined DC well before Halloween.

Edited by sparkdragon

My first holiday was Halloween '10, and I managed to get one Marrow. At that point I had only been on DC for about two weeks and had no idea why there was only one type of egg in the cave and why it was so difficult to catch one.

My first CB holiday were the Shadow Walkers. I've been around longer than that but never managed to get on for holiday releases. I think I tried for the pumpkins but just couldn't grab anything. sad.gif

I was able to catch a couple vampires though when they were given bite prior to my shadow walkers

my first were two ribbon dancers last year...i was on the site on halloween already but i couldn't cantch anything sad.gif

My first holiday dragon was this Yulebuck, dubbed Rabid Christmas Tree. tongue.gif

My first was the Shadow Walkers this year, then this years Snow Magi. I aldo got every other christmas dragon this year except Holly

My first holiday dragon was actually the Shadow Walkers this year. See, I've been playing since '09, but when I played wasn't really during any of the holidays, and then I stopped playing for a while, and came back just in time for the Halloween special. Then, luckily enough, I started catching all the other ones I wanted. Now I just need to catch up on the rest of the Halloween and Valentines day dragons, and I'm set.

I think mine was the '09 Pumpkin Dragon, then the snow angel. This year, I got the Vampire, Black Marrow, Yulebuck, Holly, and Ribbon Dancer.