Moonbeam22

Your First Holiday Dragon

2009 DC Christmas - the Snow Angels.

My Yulebucks were also caught and born during this.

my first holiday dragons were the val'09s...both CB. smile.gif i thought mine were the yules, but valentine's day is before christmas.../facepalm.

http://dragcave.net/lineage/vcGR and http://dragcave.net/lineage/7OXH

=o You did get your yulebucks first. Yulebucks were dropped in '08 while the vals were dropped in '09.

--

Mine were two yules. :3 Tinderleaf Strike, and the other whose name I can't remember, that I released to make room for a frozen hatchling.

http://dragcave.net/lineage/obEE

I also missed the vamps. >_> I started on like, the 17th of Oct. or something, so I didn't really understand what was going on, even though I was a member already.

if we are talking CB, Ribbon Dancers. If we are strictly talking any holiday egg, I think it was a Snow Angel. If we are talking broadly holiday eggs, it was a Vampire. Don't know if they count since they can be caught in any season. Vampire was one of my first 4 eggs.

My first holiday dragon was this year's Christmas Magi. I just started playing DC again for the first time in almost 4 years, so I missed out on all the other holiday releases before this Christmas.

=o You did get your yulebucks first. Yulebucks were dropped in '08 while the vals were dropped in '09.

oh! my eyes were playing tricks on me...they are from '08. thanks for correcting me, i knew i picked up yules before the val's. smile.gif

My first holidays were my Snow Angels, Candie Cheers and Mandie Cheers. I almost thought of freezing Mandie that time, but now, I am glad I haven't.

Edited by Kamoodle

The first holiday dragon I ever picked up was Head of the Horseman, my 2nd gen. pumpkin. That I got this year. >.>

lawl noobie lawl

Mine was a messy lineaged Yulebuck, Pyrich, that I snagged from the AP last year.

Edited by HawktalonOfRiverClan

My first caught was a Pumpkin caught from AP this year. Then somebody gifted me a Black Marrow and I guess it grew up first, so it's first on my scroll when sorted by date.

*Edit* whoops, posted /view for Marrow instead of /lineage. Fixed.

Edited by HollyTheColliegirl

I joined a couple weeks before the insanity that was the release of the '08 Vampires. I named mine Bella Lugosi. biggrin.gif He was the lone vampire on my scroll for a year, until Vamps were given the ability to Bite. Got my first girl that year, with Loni Chaney.

My first were the Yulebucks, the year they came out. Still some of my favourite dragons biggrin.gif

I joined not long after valentine's last year, so this halloween was my first DC holiday. Marrows were the first holiday dragons I ever caught, I think Skellorroth was about the first one. I love marrows so much, I hope to get a bunch more next year biggrin.gif. (I'm not counting my vampires, since although they were originally a halloween dragon, they bite all year round).

I caught 2 marrows at my first holiday event. Caught up on all the christmas dragons last year except for hollys.

cool.gif

/view/I3eN[/url]

Snow Angel with the code 'Ben'.

biggrin.gif

~Dragonspam Removed~

Please use lineage links on the forum.

Edited by _Z_

I had started DC in October 2008 but wasn't aware of the holiday releases so i missed out on the original release of the Vampires. So my first holiday dragon was Christmas 2008, Yulebucks. smile.gif

I believe my first was my single caught vampire egg the Halloween they were released. I've still got the little bugger and he's still my favorite <3

I started in the beginning of Nov 2008 and I was totally bummed I missed the Vampires by only so much. But I did get two CB Yules so it wasn't too bad. smile.gif

I joined back in '09 but only became really 'aware' of the holiday releases in late 2010. My first holiday dragon therefore was my marrow.

Just missed out on sweetlings and given how I've been around to grab recent holiday eggs right at midnight, I could've potentially had an alt sweetling. :c

My first holiday dragon was this marrow: http://dragcave.net/lineage/0EQu

Shortly after that I got an additional marrow and an AP Pumpkin. Unfortunately at that point, I didn't have any pinks (or I was out of influences) so both of my CB marrows ended up female. tongue.gif