Moonbeam22

Your First Holiday Dragon

I dunno. I think it was a Valentine 09. I also have two Sweetlings born the same day.

(And I actually think that view links are okay for adults since they can't gain views.)

My first Holidays were the Snow Angels. I was actually a member in time for the pumpkin release but I did not get any CBs because I couldn't get online the day they were released, and I wasn' a member of the forums or IRC back then so I had no idea I could trade for them. xd.png

I've been a member for a long time, but didn't really catch onto to holiday releases until later. My first holiday dragons were my sweetlings. Now I'm lucky enough to have all the holiday dragons.

My first holiday was a Black marrow.

Before, I was not as active in dragon cave so I missed a lot of events x3

My...Pumpkins or Marrows. Hang on, let me re-sort my scroll. This pretty baby was my first: http://dragcave.net/lineage/KpvnJ

I actually joined sometime before Feb 12th. I didn't get the Valentines because I didn't know about it. When I logged back in (Feb...16?), I wondered why the hatcheries were filled with one type of egg. xd.png

I do believe it was Faimeza, or Fai, my 09 Valentine. I only caught her though; it was hard for me to even catch her back then with the technological dinosaur I was using. Pretty sure I only bred her daughter Levres this last year.

My '09 Vday was my first /view/uAlU[/url], had a second CB but traded it or gifted it can't remember which anymore.

I was here for the original release of the yulebucks but didn't catch one for me caught one for my friend but never got lucky enough to catch one myself. She friend me one the next year though smile.gif

~Dragon spam Removed~

Please only use lineage links.

Edited by _Z_

Mine were the Yulebucks. I was really upset that I missed the Halloween Vampires in 2008. wink.gif

This '09 Valentine.

Not sure if I got her the day before my 2 sweetlings, or whether she had less time when I nabbed her (all are from AP), but certainly she grew up first.

The Rosebuds were my first CB holidays

Joined around October 10th or so -- my first Holiday dragon catch was the new Shadow Walker!

My first Halloween baby -- neat code, too: 1aaa0 (I was on at the first drop, makes me wonder if the first few were numbered similarly!)

my first holiday dragons were the val'09s...both CB. smile.gif i thought mine were the yules, but valentine's day is before christmas.../facepalm. FAIL.

my first were yulebucks in '08. lol! D;

Edited by lightningsky

2010 Ribbon Dancer- http://dragcave.net/lineage/OBXq

Kicked myself for freezing her later. This was back when I'd been on and off of DC, and still didn't know much about anything.

EDIT: Posted view link by mistake!

Edited by ab613

I got two Yulebucks for my first Holiday dragon.

Mine were the Yulebucks. I was really upset that I missed the Halloween Vampires in 2008. wink.gif

^ Thiiiis.

I literally joined just as the vampires were finished dropping which depressed me immensely. D:

I must say it felt really rewarding getting my yulebucks.