RainDear

Wreaths and Trees

I just wish we had KNOWN when it would end... sad.gif

Yes, especially as some of the last trimmings given were made to go under the first. So you couldn't really decorate early. I had just thrown a few things on thinking I'd tidy it up later. It would also be nice if they were unlocked each December.

Support.

Since it isn't a contest, I don't see reason that we couldn't continue to play with our wreaths. As for the trees, I got the impression we were supposed to use as many decorations as possible, so my tree looks pretty bad. I would love to be able to fix/redecorate it.

Edited by aangs-sister

Indeed! I thought I would be able to decorate mine after the event ended, so I didn't do much with it. Now, it is stuck at being blank and sad. sad.gif

I support 100%

Even though I had time to decorate my wreath and my tree, I know a lot of people who did not. What bothers me more though is that NO WARNING was given to the wreath's closing... which, seeing as it wasn't a contest, seems odd to me...

Yesyesyes. I was so sad when trees didn't re-open last year, and now I fear wreathes will be closed permanently too.

We get to enjoy the haunted house anytime we want; I don't see why we shouldn't get to enjoy decorating, unless it takes up too much space or something. I, too, was shocked when wreath decorating closed without a notice. ^^

Also in favor of re-opening decorating. Never got to actually do some organized decorating of my wreath, just randomly tossed stuff up there, and now I have time... and can't change it. :<

Support from me too smile.gif I actually checked my tree about once a week to see if I could change the ugly thing in case it randomly happened tongue.gif Never did laugh.gif

Hope this does happen; it adds another fun element to the site happy.gif

Support 100%, I would like to re-decorate both my tree and the wreath! smile.gif

I support to open the Trees and Wreaths again; to be honest I don't want to change them, I'm fine with the work I did, but... I forgot a ribbon in an angle of the wreath's page and I want to get rid of it laugh.gif

Yes! Please! I realized the errors in my wreath (I made it a Holly hatchling and a Holly egg, with HOLLY at the top, and there were a few misplaced ornaments.

Also, MY TREE SUCKS D:

Oh, tons of support here! While I like my wreath and my tree (both are reminiscent of what I have in my house during Christmas, actually, and make me all warm and fuzzy inside), I'd certainly like to play and get creative with them. During Christmas, I want Christmasy warmth and happies. Now I want silly. Mou, I wanna play with 'em. tongue.gif

Though, of course, I can get my Christmas on simply by looking at them and going 'awww! Only 357 days until next Christmas.'

Pleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleaseplease can I has?

I have a misplaced beads on my tree, and I want to move it. Also, I have some ideas to improve my wreath, even though I love it.

I would love to see this happen because my tree from last year is all messed up and i would love to fix it

I support this also. I was waiting to collect most if not all of the decorations before decorating my wreath and now I can't, it's completely empty. Now that I have the time I would like to decorate it.

I support 100% I was not still not finished with my wreath when it closed. smile.gif

I'd love to be able to edit the Christmas trees again; like raindear I kept hoping it would happen. There's a stray somewhat hard to spot misplaced deco in mine I'd like to remove. I realise that's a small reason, but it's been bugging me ever since the decorations on the tree have been locked. laugh.gif

Edited by pinkgothic

Absolutely! I'm not so happy with my tree anymore, and I didn't get around to the wreath at all. I'd love to be able to fix both of those issues.

I support this. It got me thinking that maybe next year contest could be a combination of the two in another raffle. Though I'd love to decorate them all over to see what else I can think up.

I support this also.  I was waiting to collect most if not all of the decorations before decorating my wreath and now I can't, it's completely empty.  Now that I have the time I would like to decorate it.

same here. please re-open it >.< I didn't get around to decorating due to working retail (and it sucking big time) but I managed to collect everything

Edited by KidaYuki

I support. It would be awesome if we could work on the wreath a little more. I randomly tried an easy to make dragon, but i dont really like it, and thought id be able to remake it after the holidays to something i would really enjoy. Then i came back and saw it was closed. D:

I dont have a tree, but i do think that the people who do should decorate them as well. Each Christmas is for decorating the pretty evergreen, you dont have the same one from last year sitting in the basement that you just *vazoom* and its there, in its decorated glory.

Support.

Although I managed to decorate my wreath in time, I was surprised that the window suddenly closed and disappointed for others in the forum that there was no warning/posting made.

Also would like to redo my wreath since it was just for fun, but don't mind if the tree stays "fixed".

Absolutely! I'm not so happy with my tree anymore, and I didn't get around to the wreath at all. I'd love to be able to fix both of those issues.

If you didn't get to it at all, you may not have any decorations ?

If you didn't get to it at all, you may not have any decorations ?

No, I have all the decorations. I just didn't get around to actually doing anything with them.