Raun

Anyone else feel kind of sorry for 'Cave Blockers'

I do feel bad for them, and when I've got a couple free egg slots and nothing to fill them I'll often comb through the AP for low time commons no one else wants, you'd be surprised how many have wonderful lineages.

A bunch of the cave blockers have such cute sprites, especially Whiptails, Canopies and slightly less common ones like Terraes and Pillows...the one I pick up the most would have to be sweet little Flamingos, no one ever seems to be fond of them but I find them really rather charming in concept and description and design and whatnot...

The eggs I feel sorry for are the ones that I notice that keep vanishing and then reappearing, in my mind it means that people keep throwing it back and it makes me feel like the dragon is unwanted, so I swoop in and give it a good home. smile.gif

Oh yes I do this too!

When I'm hunting the AP and keep picking up the same uninteresting egg over and over again because other people pick it up and throw it back too, after a while it starts to feel like an old friend. "Oh hi, it's you again, aren't you a persistent little egg... all right then, you can stay, but be nice!" xd.png