me002

MASS COMMON BREEDING

what do you think about the project?  

68 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

hey... I started the thread u mentioned when i saw that there were so many votes against. you do not need to talk to me like this...

I know - and I just said - it's good that you are already seeing in this one why it won't work.

Mass breeding ones will never get a positive response here - everyone who has lived through one blenches at the very thought. And that doesn't even count the mass breedings like the one when everyone bred their blacks to get a black stripe.... Nasty few months then too - we aren't quite over the effects of that yet, and there was a BREEDING reason for it.

What happened to your great idea for a New Year Gifting thread ? I've not seen it.... I was looking forward to THAT one.

Edited by fuzzbucket

Well, since the project has sunk in the deepest shame, what about making this thread a place to post images or thoughts about the old cave or of the mass breeding?

Edit:

(What idea about a new year's breeding? O.o)

Re-edit:

Lol: 33 votes against

Edited by jetcomb

I know - and I just said - it's good that you are already seeing in this one why it won't work.

Mass breeding ones will never get a positive response here - everyone who has lived through one blenches at the very thought. And that doesn't even count the mass breedings like the one when everyone bred their blacks to get a black stripe.... Nasty few months then too - we aren't quite over the effects of that yet, and there was a BREEDING reason for it.

What happened to your great idea for a New Year Gifting thread ? I've not seen it.... I was looking forward to THAT one.

Funny thing. I didn't use any black to get my black striped. In fact, I stopped using any dragon aside from striped to get my colored striped when I realized that, by breeding them together, I could get any color randomly.

Striped are much more desirable than a random water or pebble stripedfail.

Well, since the project has sunk in the deepest shame, what about making this thread a place to post images or thoughts about the old cave or of the mass breeding?

Edit:

(What idea about a new year's breeding? O.o)

Re-edit:

Lol: 33 votes against

Were you around for this ???

user posted image

...she said evilly ?

OH - in that other thread you suggested having a New Year's GIFTING thread like the Christmas one, where people only breed for things on other people's wish-lists. So it wouldn't affect the AP at all. You even asked for help with organising it ! No matter. I just wondered if it ever happened.

Everyone here talking about old dragcave in wich rare=canopy makes me really depressed :/

user posted image

...she said evilly ?

OH - in that other thread you suggested having a New Year's GIFTING thread like the Christmas one, where people only breed for things on other people's wish-lists. So it wouldn't affect the AP at all. You even asked for help with organising it ! No matter. I just wondered if it ever happened.

That is cruel, Fuzzy tongue.gif

user posted image

...she said evilly ?

I bet you keep these kind of pics just to make us newbies die of envy -.-.

Ahhhh, you mean the thread in the help section?

Ok, let me go check

Edited by jetcomb

That is cruel, Fuzzy tongue.gif

I know smile.gif

I am a sweet old granny with a nasty streak.

Ok, i went n checked the post. I think you mean the one about breeding n drop ratios. Actually, one of the posters suggested i should join the gifting programs, but that wasn't me v.v.

you know, during the past 15 minutes i've kept on furiously tapping the screen of my phone trying to snatch an AP holly from your post :/. you are nasty xd.png

Edited by jetcomb

Ok, i went n checked the post. I think you mean the one about breeding n drop ratios. Actually, one of the posters suggested i should join the gifting programs, but that wasn't me

Actually I just came back to apologise to you.... Oops and all that. The thread wasn't yours at all.... Just a very similar suggestion by someone else entirely - who got a very similar response.

Grovels politely. cool.gif

And to be fair to everything, about your earlier post - the cave changes ALL the time. When I got here there weren't half as many breeds as there are now, and while you can get tangars and all those pygmies now - people who played earlier hadn't those to choose from. And I would give an awful lot for a Bright Pink. Everything changes. Sad, innit sad.gif

edited for typefail.

Edited by fuzzbucket

xd.png no problem, i think i've read it too. i immediately thought "noooooooo you'll ruin my chances of getting a rare egg if you breed so many of them D:" xd.png

xd.png no problem, i think i've read it too. i immediately thought "noooooooo you'll ruin my chances of getting a rare egg if you breed so many of them D:" xd.png

Well, there you go.... wink.gif

Oh and by the way - you DO realise that holly wall is faked ??? ninja.gifxd.png

I bet you keep these kind of pics just to make us newbies die of envy -.-.

Looooooool xd.pngD I thought the same when I saw that pic.

I have this EVIL programme for changing the look of web page+ temporarily..... PageHacker...

then you save a screenshot and.... xd.png

Sure sure, ahahahahah, you really thought that i had believed that xd.png?!... *quietly hides in a corner in shame after being trolled*

Sure sure, ahahahahah, you really thought that i had believed that xd.png?!... *quietly hides in a corner in shame after being trolled*

Hugs.

I will try and breed you something pretty to make up, in the morning....

user posted image

...she said evilly ?

*glares*

Now I'm very jealous...

Well, there you go.... wink.gif

Oh and by the way - you DO realise that holly wall is faked ??? ninja.gif  xd.png

But these aren't:

user posted image

user posted image

xd.png

@jetcomb - I know that this isn't exactly on topic of how to influence cave ratios, but if the thrust of this was to help make rares available to folks who don't have them yet, might I suggest checking out this thread, if you haven't: Dragon Caveology. There are tips there that took a long time for players to learn by themselves and that, IMO, can make the difference in things like getting CB rares.

P.S. Regarding the pics above - we paid for that glitch with months and months of almost no rares, so don't feel bad that you missed it because it was followed by much grief. lol

Wow, if every time i create a post with near-blasphemy in it i get a gift, i really should post more b*censorkip.gif*t xd.png. and yeah, i already know dragon caveology: it is very useful, thanks to the turn off page style n hang in less popular biomes i got a pink n a cheese v.v, thank you for the suggestion though smile.gif

Edited by jetcomb