topeo22

How many tries did it take to get your first alt?

Do you have an alt?  

417 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Meh, still haven't managed to breed an alt >.<

I've caught some tan ridgewings and a red dorsal though biggrin.gif

Edited by Randiriel

I was a bit //too// lucky several years ago.

I kept hatching alts, when I didn't even want them! I had been trying desperately to hatch a regular. I ended up with two adults and two frozen hatchies, I believe.

No time at all! The first black egg I snatched from the Abandoned pile hatched into an Alt! Sometimes you have all the luck...

My first Undine was an alt biggrin.gif

Never had alts ever since then xd.png

I have a few black and vine alts.

I can't remember what was my first it happened a while ago.

I do know it happened in 2009 when I first starting playing.

I don't remember it being hard to get or anything.

Not sure if they were just more common back then or if I got lucky.

Can someone please send some Alt Curled Black vibes to my black egg?

This is my fourth attempt at breeding one,

On 3/1/2015 at 6:29 PM, TraheCreations said:

blacks and vines a while, never got a sweetling, but I got an undine pair that produces alts nicely so far. knock on wood

http://dragcave.net/progeny/UHwRM

You can't get an alt sweetling by breeding. They are scroll-tied, and only the people who got them in 2010 after the glitch can EVER have them. Just so you don't waste your time trying.

The First alt I bred was an Undine, which was auto abandoned. I wasn’t even trying to, just wanted to spam the AP. 

Edited by Rememberdrgns

i've bred quite a few alt undines, and alt vines, but in six years of trying, i've never yet bred an alt black.  someone gave me one a few years ago, and i traded for one :)  

i'd love to breed one for myself. 

i often pick up black eggs in the ap, in case they turn out to be alts, but no luck there either. 

edited to say that i just got my first alt black  :D  

i bred three black eggs just after my previous post, expecting to send more alt fails to the ap as usual, and have now just noticed one of them actually turned into an alt. i'm so happy. only took six years. :nyan: 

Edited by greycat

Accidentally got a Tan Ridgewing and a Green Spinel Wyvern from the AP before I knew alts existed. Then I grabbed a CB Ridgewing egg and was stumped over why they were different colors until I visited the wiki.