Moonbeam22

Dragon Clans of the Elements

Missy swiftly landed on the tree next to Alania."So, you have heard?" She said. "Smell? Danger. Death. Blood. have you?" She said. She looked up. "there has been no peace since Dharak." She said."We are still protected by Ayra. But still no safe. DarkClan grows Powerful as we hunt for food." She said."We... Need help....." She said.

hmmmmmmm.. Slowly the dragon rose in the water following a moving form. Narrowing his eyes What is shye doing? SHatterHeart asked himself. Smirking to himself he quickly swam up to his daughter. Moving her out of the water on his skull into the air. "Hows my Daughter on this fine day?"

Tyra was just swimming along and minding her own business until she felt something move beneath her. Suddenly she was rising towards the surface. Soon, she was up high in the air, sitting on something scaley. "H-hey!" she laughed, looking down and meeting Shatter Heart's eyes with her own. "I'm doing quite well, Papa," she replied, giggling, "and how are you today?" Turns out she was sitting on the water clan leader's head; he must have swam underneath her and lifted her up. Cool water trickled down the teenage female ice dragon's snout. Tyra hoped he wouldn't reprimand her for sneaking off to swim close to the surface unstead of showing up for her training seminar. She was learning to become a Scout but also to maybe become the next clan leader.

Edited by Tyra-Ice

Alania looked at her with a passive expression.

"Calm yourself, youngling. We are safe for now. If danger presents itself, I will seek out Ayra. Until then, just keep your eyes to the skies. We will worry about things as they come."

She passed her by, feeling the grass and the earth beneath her paws. The Misfit did not understand how to listen to the earth as she had, always flitting about like a gnat. Alania closed her eyes, face against the wind. She was feeling, listening, and smelling. Her eyes were not needed to tell her what she wanted to know.

"The danger has passed, above the realm of the WindClan. If it proves to be a problem for us, we will act. For now, we must work on preserving our home before preserving the homes of others. If we have nowhere to live, how can we expect to help those who are in trouble themselves?"

She walked on into the forest, starting the first of her nightly rounds. She would not sleep until dawn came, to bathe her in its warm light as she drifted off. For now, her thoughts were on the forest, and what the appearance of a Vampire meant to it. No doubt it was a DarkClan scout, or perhaps just an overzealous underling trying to make an impression with them. Either way, Alania knew that Vampires were not to be trifled with unless necessary.

"I am not young." Missy growled. She hesitated, and for a moment, she looked at the Tree. She was, a little middle aged dragon. was it because she was small? Well everyone calls me small she thought and growled again. She climbed up the tree further away from Alania. Into the wind. She gracefully sat and thought for a moment. But there will be trouble if we dont do anything. Alania doesnt know! She thought. She puffed up her face. Well if Alania needs me, she can always call me for advice. With that, she flew off with her gentle face again. To get some rest.

Wendy looked around the nursery. She saw some of the hatchlings play hide and seek at the bottom on the lake. "I wish I could play with them. I'm just very quiet. So no one asks." She said to herself. "I wish I had some friends." Wendy looks up, What is up there,above the water? I'm too young to swim up there myself. Are there dragons up there? I heard the adult dragons say there are." Wendy thinks to herself. She goes into her sleeping place,where her egg was laid and left to die."I wish I knew my parents,everyone else knew theirs. Did my parents not like that I was a water dragon?" As she settled down she thought of the dragons on the surface. And the ones above the clouds. And soon she fell asleep.

Shatterheart lowered his head allowing his daughter to slide off. '' I'm fine,...but why are you out here?"The leader looked down at his daughter raising and eye brow " Aren't you suppost to be training? Did you skip out! What did I tell you!" Scolding the young dragon gently then sighed. "You'r training is important Tyra.. one day you very well may lead this clan when I leave.." Gracefully lifting his neck the acient Ice dragon stared off in to the horizen watching the moon rising.

~~~~~~~~~~

Guidefull Waters glided over the rocks, curving her body around the rocks. She swam by a den getting a glance of a small hatchling. Blinking the bluna slowly looked in side. It was a water hatchling, smiling she dipped her head to the hatchlings shoulder.Gently proding her. The memories of her once living hatchlings remained as her gaze locked onto the young dragons closed eyes, sleeping...peaceful.

Tyra slipped into the water gently as her father reprimanded her for avoiding her training. His words stung but she knew he was right and that she shouldn't sneak off. "But I don't want you to leave, Papa!" she responded sadly, not wanting to even think about her father passing away. She swam close to him, looking up at his eyes. "I'm sorry for wandering off... it's just that I'm so curious to see the other clans," she explained quietly.

Edited by Tyra-Ice

Missy weakly leapt all over te elder tree, letting the wind take her. She was exploring.It's not like the clan shall be destroyed when I come back. She thought. She also picked a few herbs. She hid the herbs in bushes. Missy had only been in the front part of the territory . Missy had fallen asleep as she put away herbs. She would be back soon. She woke up again. I haven't gone out of territory? How would I know? I can't see it...((she is blind)) Missy thought. But she must have been close to another territory. She could smell zombie. And hear talking. With a shiver,the misfit flew away, not wanting to deal with Dharak. She didn't even know what he was like! Missy had flown until she could feel the earthy cool area of EarthClan. Ayra will tell me if Dharak is doing something.... But I'm sure...

Edited by girlfairy76

Dracouraca cower when he heard his master's voice raised. "I-I'm not sure, boss," he hissed as he lowered his head, nearly touching the ground with his chin. "What are you going to do, boss? Its not a good time for egg and hatchling hunting, boss." The wind made the dead trees rattle from being weak all of the time, they could feel the wind picking up quickly. The vampire knew that this area was tainted with evilnes, long time ago it was a beauiful forset and now everything is dead since the dark clan moved in. He licked his bloodless lips, wanting to taste blood but all he could taste was the rot of this land.

Alania walked silently through the woods. The trees shot up all around her, towering above her. The canopy was thick, but not so much as to blot out the starless sky. She traveled through the densely-wooded area, watching for danger. As of now, she could no longer feel the vibe of the Vampire, so perhaps it had gone away. She wasn't about to let that ease her, however.

She looked up to the sky, standing like a statue in the center of a clearing.

The winds are changing...Something is coming. Perhaps Ayra will know more...but I will not bother her with an audience tonight. Come morning, I will see if I can speak with her. For now, I should maintain my usual routine, should something come up. I wouldn't want to be in the Atmosphere if something is going on down here. It wouldn't be right, leaving the clan to fend for itself in the middle of the night.

Her ears did not deceive her, however. The trees were whispering, telling of the deer moving quickly to the shelter of the deep woods. Something spooked them, and she was certain it had to be that Vampire.

I'd better go back. I've made my rounds, now it's time to check in on the nursery.

With that thought in mind, she made haste to the Mother Tree, intent on being there just in case the DarkClan showed up.

They will rue the day they show their sorry faces this deep in the forest. Dragons are not the only dangerous creatures to roam these woods...

Song nodded. "Get some rest please," she said quickly before soaring upwards into the clouds. And Lymu, please watch the Clan while I am away. If I'm not back by sunrise tomorrow.... She soon left telepathic range of the Clan, not able to finish her message. She circled the border, smelling for DarkClan. It was everywhere! They say Whites heal. This White fights. She also happens to be a leader, Song thought, smirking. She adjusted her sword-like staff in her paw and dove towards the ground at a steep angle.

Song alighted quietly on the ground. The scent of DarkClan lay everywhere. She padded over to the very edge of the border and sniffed. It had been crossed. Multiple times. She raised her head and looked out. The crumbling ruins showed no signs of life at all. "Show yourself," she said in a strong voice, listening to it echo off the mountainside. Nothing. She growled loudly and sniffed once again. They are everywhere, but I can't find them! What kind of leader am I? she thought, sitting down and waiting. Waiting for one to make a move. Waiting to defend WindClan.

Very well, Song, Lymu thought telepathic back to the White dragon. She rested outside of the cave, scanning the sky carefully for foes. It was a very cloudly night, looking like it was going to rain very soon. She liked rain, mostly she loved thunder storms. Well she was a thunder dragon herself, a proud member of the Wind Clan. Lymu shot a jet of lighting at the sky because of boredom, a crack of thunder filled the sky as soon the jet was released from her wing tips.

"I hope Song would be alright," Lymu spoke to herself with a frown. She always worries for her leader when she leaves without taking anyone with her. Lymu had awful thoughts of Song lying down on the ground without moving with vampires feasting on her, another one of Song getting attacked by the Zombie dragon and another one were she brought back tomatoes. Tomatoes! Gosh, these thoughts shouldn't be allowed inside of her mind. Far too violent and frighting.

Missy woke with a start.Thunder? I should go back then! Missy thought. She pressed herself on the ground and felt her way there. Of course, EarthClan liked rain. It gave plants strength. But now, it seemed hopeless. Where DarkClan went the flowers and plants withered. Dharak took a great amount of space. Missy sighed and touched a dandelion. Well we will atleast know if they pass our territory. She thought. She continued going back to camp. I hope Ayra does watch over DarkClan. To beleive Dharak was good... She thought.

"Thank you Song" the daydream said as she walked to her den. Folding her tired wings around her soft blue body. Resting not only her body but also her mind.

~~~~~

"I know young one" Diping his head Shatterheart braised his faces against his daughters lovingly. "And if you want ot see the other clans, wait till the next full moon when we all meet.

Tyra sighed and bowed her slender head. "But...but the next full moon is so far away!" she protested sadly. Just then, she lifted her muzzle up into the air and scented the coming storm on the wind. She brightened up a little. "There's a storm coming, Papa! Can't you smell it? That would be a perfect time to see the lands of the other clans since we wouldn't have to worry about water!" she exclaimed. She loved to explore the terrains of the other clans but when it came to the other clan dragons, she actually was quite shy and quiet.

Edited by Tyra-Ice

Missy growled. "DarkClan...? I don't know..." she mumbled. To think a zombie dragon is a species? I guess so. Dharak and his followers... Missy growled."They ruin te herbs!" she growled and lashed her claws at a tree. She furiously went back."DarkClan...Has ruined the clans beauty." she mumbled.

"There is nothing to do," Dharak rasped angerly. "Our numbers aren't yet great enough to take action. But our time will come. I will have my sister's throat, and the Realm to rule...." Turning around sharply, Dharak unfurled his massive molten wings and sprung into the air towards the ledge of the ruin he used to get away from his followers. Hatred burned in his heart, and his thirst for blood was overpowering. Nothing could quench it. Nothing....

Alania made her way back into the Mother Tree. The hatchery was at its base, and she poked her head in to check on the denmother. The eggs all looks safe, and none were missing this evening.

"It's a good thing we have someone to look over the eggs," she said softly. "If I am gone, that would be when DarkClan strikes."

Alania looked up. The tree, though hollow, was still thriving with life. Her roots were strong, and it would take the combined forces of fire, wind and earth to uproot her.

Alania watched the other dragons of her clan sleep. So peaceful, they seemed. Unaware. Perhaps ignorance really was bliss. She walked back out into the night, climbing up the tree and sitting high up on her usual branch. She looked at the sky, waiting for the dawn to come and bathe her green scales in morning's light. She needed the energy.

As Wendy woke up from her nap she wonders,"Is there a dragon above the sky? The very top of the sky?" Suddenly a weird flashback comes to her head. Bit's of rubble everywhere. She could see eggs around her through a small crack. And hatchlings in the corner,some looked like they were from her clan. And a big,grand dragon in the middle. More dragons were around him. They looked like they were going to feast,and they started with a beautiful ice hatchling. As they were about to feast on the poor thing,a graceful dragon came and swooped up all the eggs and hatchlings and saying,"Better luck next time brother!" And put the hatchlings and eggs back in their correct clan.

Wendy says to herself,"That ice hatchling,it looks so familiar,but where have I seen her before? Ice dragons are very few in numbers,so she must be in our clan somewhere. She could be an apprentice,for that was long ago. I'll ask the wise elder,she knows everyone!" Wendy went over to the wise elder,who knows every dragon in the clan. Wendy went up to her and asked,"Are there any apprentices that are ice dragons?" The old elder replied "Ah, that would be Tyra Glacier, her father is the clan leader you know."

Wendy told the elder "Thank you!" And she swam back. She was determined to find Tyra.

Dharak might affect the Great Tree! Missy thought. But DarkClan is little in numbers.. she thought. Missy did make it back, because she bumped into the big tree. " I should be sleeping like everyone else..." she went into the hollow spot of the tree of where she slept, and the herbs.

Mi'Sad looked gingerly over the eggs that were in her charge, how sweet they all were... She rolled a couple eggs onto dry moss, trying her best to preserve the heat within them. Mi'Sad looked up at the dark sky and closed her eyes, feeling at home in the darkness. She curled her tail around the eggs and brought them close to her body, sharing heat. Mi'Sad growled protctivly over the unborn hatchlings and covered them up with her wing. These hatchlings would grow to be the DarkClan's next geneation, they needed care.

Edited by CYDA LUVA83

Bloodvein flew slowly and cautiously towards DarkClan where hed become deputy. He flew in and louded with a soft *bump* he couldnt see his new leader or any members of the clan so he flew off to scout the other clans while tring to find his leader....

Edited by pinkieseb

Siidrakon circled over his vast volcanic territory and cast about at the other members of the Fire Clan. He needed to find his deputy Sitran. He searched for a while but could not find the spitfire. He roared in annoyance. He will he of this later. The massive hellfire wyvern then noticed Enya setting out on a hunt and realized that the clan did need food. The leader of the Fire Clan then circled back around to circle the rim of the home volcano as he thought more about his duties from this morning.

~

Shadow silently crept through the branches of the Earth Clan's territory. His forked tongue flicked in and out as he searched for something to eat. This is splendid hunting ground! I should talk to Lord Dharak about taking this Clan's land first! He leapt down onto a lower branch and watched a squirrel scamper through the brush. His mouth watered at the sight of the rodent and he silently slipped through the branches after it. Once he was directly above it, he spread his wings and jumpped. He landed squarely on its neck and the impact of the hatchling's weight killed it instantly. The young darkmyst pygmy took up the squirrel in his jaws and tossed it away before pouncing on it again. Once more rewarded with a cracking sound of bone breaking. This is quite enjoyable! He tossed the squirrel again and readied himself for another jump.

~

Dharsii swooped through the clouds as he finished his patrol of the boarder the Wind Clan shared with the Fire Clan. The nebula dragon was almost finished with his patrol. All he had to do was report back to Song. Did not see the leader when he returned to their home mountain so he swooped in next to Lymu, his purple wings glimmering, "Lady Lymu. Where is Lady Song? I have completed my patrol of the Fire and Earth boarders and need to report back to her." This had been the young adult dragon's first official day as a scout and he didn't want to do anything wrong.