padfoot

Recommended Books

I HIGHLY recommend the Vampire Academy series by Richelle Mead. It's well-written, has diverse characters, and really delves into situations where something you want challenges your core beliefs or that of the society you're in. If you aren't a fan of Twilight have no fear; it's nothing near that mushy or poorly-written o_-

ALSO, for girls that like romance/action books, the Gallagher Girls series by Ally Carter.

It's about this girl who goes to a school for spies and has a lot of good adventure type stuff with some romance mixed in. (Don't worry, it's not overly sappy or anything. ;P)

It's amazing <3

(I'm such a boss that I dig up threads that haven't recieved replies for over a year. But here goes nothing)

How to say Goodbye in Robot by Natalie Standiford. It's an incredible book, if that's an appropriate word to describe it. I won't write what it's about because I'm too lazy.

Well,I can recomend you to read these:

The Peculiarr,by Stefan Bachman and

Warrior cats ,by Erin Hunter

The Fallen series by Thomas E. Sniegoski is really good.

So is the Hush, Hush Series by Becca Fitzpatrick

Edited by AniliaRoaven

Most of us who are willing to name books are some sort of book worm and have our favorites. It depends on your own personal taste whether you'll like what we do.

For the 13 and under crowd:

The old series books of Nancy Drew, Hardy boys, Judy Bolton, Cherry Ames, Tom Swift< The Dana Girls, Trixie Belding and I amsure I have missed a few. I am prejudiced and even though dated the older ones in the series esp Nancy and the Hardy Boys are better than the newer case files books.(normal fiction)

Ally Carter is funny and wellwritten.

Narnia books by CS Lewis.

Asimov's Yong Adult books, ditto for Robert Heinlein YA books.

The Dragon Slayers Academy by Kate McMullan.

James Patterson's Middle School books (Normal fiction)

Have you ever read Margaret Sydney's Five Little Pepper Series?

Eleanor H. Porter's Pollyanna series.

Francis J. Finn, SJ books Tom Playfair, Percy Winn, Harry Dee (might want to skip that one as it centers on Harry's uncle's death and how it affects his life.) Claude Lightfoot.

Noel Streatfield's Ballet shoes, Movie Shoes, Circus Shoes. Gemma .

I'll keep thimnking.

The Hollows books are great as are Dresden's Files.

Melanie Rawn writes great Books but they are fantasy and magic.

McCaffrey has wonderful books besides the Pern series, Mercedes Lackey also writes great Fantasy.

If you are adult, do you like suspense and thrillers as in Tom Clancy's novels? Patterson's Murder Mysteries with Alex Cross?

Star Wars or Star Trek novels? AC Crispin and Diane Duane are 2 of my favorites and Duane also write a YA series about magic.

JK Rowlings Harry Potter series is also great.