TJ09

2011-12-25 - Happy Holidays

Hm, I like the pose and the neck plates/scales. The sprite looks really big too, even though it's probably not, but I like how it creates that feeling. S1 may be my favorite sprite as I like the dominate yellow and whites.

Not too fond of the bright colors or the name 'Winter Magi'. Can't shorten them to Winters, since that's what the seasonals are, nor Magi since that's an entirely different breed =P Eh, I guess it's fine though, since because these are restricted holidays they shouldn't get too confusing with the actual Magi dragons.

I too hope next year's dragons will be toned down and maybe even plain colored =) But these are nice, just not my favorite.

The adult Winter Magi looks like a dragon designed to decorate the top of a christmas tree. It is very nice and I think this one is my favorite of all the christmas dragons so far!

I've frozen one as the S2 hatchie, named them both and will let the other grow up.

I was surprised I got the name "Frozen Wizard" as well as the less than original: "Winter Magi 2011"

Not sure if serious...

Not sure how more serious I could be. I'm not a fan, that's basically it. I froze one and will let the other grow up for scroll completion. wink.gif

I got Journey Of The Winter Magi and We Three Kings of Orient as names for mine. wub.gif They're currently S2 and I'm allowing both to grow up because I love the adult sprite so much. Yes, the hatchlings are very lovely (Why, 2 dragon limit?!) but I don't think I could live without two adults. Besides, I'll be helping spread the joy next season with two breeding dragons instead of one.

Beautiful job Earthgirl, every stage of the Winter Magis was followed with choruses of praise.

Much thanks to TJ09, the spriters, the writers, and everyone else who made Christmas 2011 such a success. This was my first Christmas on DC, so I'll be expecting great things in the years to come! biggrin.gif

Edited by HollyTheColliegirl

A gorgeous adult sprite! Glad I'm letting both grow up this year, though I can't imagine what I'll breed my boys to. Maybe BBW? Hmmmmm.

Also, wreath decorating is over? Oh god. LOL I'm stuck with a little unicorn at the top and nothing else forever? xd.png

Somewhat disappointed that someone posted a spoiler picture (Wikia page) earlier today in the thread. I purposely avoid going to the first page to see the adults until my own have hatched because I like to wait. I do like to read the thread to get all the information about them as it gets posted, though, rather than wading through pages and pages of posts later. So having the picture posted in the middle of the thread did kind of spoil the suspense for me

Anyway, thank you Earthgirl for the lovely dragon. smile.gif

And thanks to TJ and the spriters and the writers and everyone who contributed to bringing us a really terrific DC Christmas.

I got Journey Of The Winter Magi and We Three Kings of Orient as names for mine. wub.gif

Lol! Sorry if you first tried "Journey of the Magi" --I stole that one for mine! tongue.gif

This. And also, to my understanding, last year's tree should have been re-enabled for editing...last year. What's going on with that? blink.gif

ya well I participated in the tree decorating contest and don't have the badge to prove it, though I'm not sure I unlocked ALL the decorations but I should still have recieved the badge sad.gif

Guess I'm stuck with the me gusta wreath. xd.png

I like the new dragon's name, but I'm sticking with Butterbutt, lol. c:

My little babies hatched in 2 days! I thought it was 3? Oh well, I'm not complaining, the sooner they grow, the sooner SnowFlurry and Shard Fang grow up to be lovely adults. Thanks EarthGirl!

P.S. If I could sprite, I would so be a spriter. Too bad TJ doesn't have sketchers.

Oooooh poop haha xd.png I didn't know our wreath were going to be frozen. I was still working on it. Oh well.

I have no clue what my two will be named.

Christmas Ninja needs a mate. Seriously, I don't know what to breed him with! XD

I like the way the Tan Ridgewings look with him, but it's so hard to find a CB Ridewing, let alone a Tan one! D:

Choices, Choices! x3

Yipes yipes, I didn't realize wreath-decorating would be locked so soon! Ahhhhhhhhh D=

This year's Christmas dragon is very gorgeous! Thanks lots and lots for these extra-awesome dragons each year <3

See, the two dragons I'd want to breed my Winter Magis with are pretty much impossible.

I always like breeding with CBs, and the sprites I think these'd look best with are the Gold and Alt Black... obviously, CB Alt Black is impossible, and ever getting myself a CB Gold is highly improbable... xd.png

I was thrilled to get the name Winter Magi for my winter magi /uncreative xd.png

And it looks like I'm going to have to stick with the horse as my wreath ^^

Wow those are neat adult sprites! The pose is super win!

My favorite Christmas dragon is the Yulebuck, and the Snow Angels. But I think the Winter Magi ties with the Holly for 3rd place smile.gif

I think they'd make a nice lineage with the tri-color Snow Angels, or the White Striped.

Well, after seeing the adult... blink.gif ...in all its garish glory, I'm reminded of the dread I used to feel as a kid whenever I opened squashy Christmas packages from one particular aunt. As a result, my non-frozen butterbutt is officially named Non-Returnable Holiday Sweater. Still not sure what to name the freezie; maybe Timmy Tinselpants or something along those lines. laugh.gif

So I just named my new Christmas dragons. Drum roll........

Toothless the Rainbow Dragon

and

Flight of the Magigator

biggrin.gif

Daww, my one little one hatched haha. c:

I named him Tel Aviv, yes the city in Israel. xd.pngD

Fits my theme of NAME ERRY DRAGON AFTER A WORLD CITY quiiite well.