TJ09

2011-12-25 - Happy Holidays

Happy Holiday's everyone! happy.gif

Hope everyone has a good one.

Stay warm and have fun~~! xd.png

This year's egg is really pretty. Thank you to the spriter(s)!

That was a blast. xd.png With the hubby's help, got my two, two for my daughter and two for my BFF who's vacationing away from computers this Christmas season. Done for the night (and now heading off to get sleep. Yay)!

Edit, 'cause I'm a 'tard: Thanks for another great Christmas event, TJ! The sprites are indeed beautiful. Can't wait to see these li'l guys!

Edited by Wends

Merry whatever everyone!

I'm so happy, the eggs are so beautiful! I caught my two and then by pure change caught my very first tinsel on the AP! Best Christmas Eve ever!

Happy Holidays everyone! Thank you, TJ & spriters, for the new Holiday eggies! biggrin.gif

Edited by kiramaru7

Merry Christmas and a happy new year!

....got my two eggs in the first drop. xd.png

(now I'm off to try to get a holly.)

... whoa. Got my two within the first two minutes of dropping. Definitely my fastest holiday catching time evar. o.o Remember to temporarily turn off images and page styles, people, if you have a super slow connection! It really can work miraculously to improve catching chances, even on very spotty connections. :3

These eggs are looking so pretty! I can not wait to see the hatchlings and adults. *bounces in excitement*

I got my two eggs! (Though I'm honestly not sure how, given how badly everything was lagging for me). They're absolutely gorgeous- I can't wait to see what the hatchies look like. happy.gif

My cat has stayed out of the tree for an hour now, my kids have each opened a present in anticipation of tomorrow morning & I somehow managed to get both new eggs within 2 minutes of the drop starting. Lovely eggs, can't wait for the hatchies, & once again, Merry Christmas to everyone here! wub.gif

Mmm, can't wait to see the hatchlings tomorrow. ^^

Merry Christmas everyone!

371 users are viewing this page blink.gif .

The pages only had 60-80 viewers...got eggs on first try.

Edited by Ashywolf