TJ09

2011-12-25 - Happy Holidays

@rubyshoes: I think she's asking if the dressed-up dragons will turn to normal at midnight, though I could be wrong ^^;

@rubyshoes: I think she's asking if the dressed-up dragons will turn to normal at midnight, though I could be wrong ^^;

Ah, thanks. smile.gif I don't know for sure about that either. TJ's post just says they will go back to normal once the event is over.

Ah, thanks. smile.gif I don't know for sure about that either. TJ's post just says they will go back to normal once the event is over.

No, I was asking if we'd see any more Christmas-fied dragon sprites. Like, would the Red dragons dress up as well?

No, I was asking if we'd see any more Christmas-fied dragon sprites. Like, would the Red dragons dress up as well?

I don't know. That's up to TJ and the spriters.

Those look awesome!

side note, when will the prize dragons be given out?

TJ's announcement just says that winners will be picked from the raffle on New Years, it doesn't say when the prizes will be given out - that's all the info I have on the prize dragons.

I just saw the gendered ones! They are really pretty~ I just hope I don't get a rainbow migraine every time I look at them! xd.png

I got my two! I can't wait to see what they'll look like when they've grown! smile.gif Happy Holidays, everyone!

Sooo, what are the new Christmas boys going to be called? Or are they just male Ribbon Dancers?

We will not know until at least TJ's grow up. The artist hopefully will then tell us the official name of the new holiday dragon.

Sooo, what are the new Christmas boys going to be called? Or are they just male Ribbon Dancers?

No, they're something entirely different. :3 No ribbons on these ones.

That was the easiest drop yet no prob grabbed two this afternoon got first two I picked YAHOO!!

Thanks to all spriters and Dragon cave for another excellent Holiday event biggrin.gif

i don't know if this question has been asked/answered already, but does anyone know when the winners of the raffle will be announced? thanks smile.gif

after having a more precise look on the hatchies I must say I love them even more! they are so cute! I'm already dreaming of lineages I can make with the adult... rolleyes.gif

i don't know if this question has been asked/answered already, but does anyone know when the winners of the raffle will be announced? thanks smile.gif

New Year's Day. Via email (they won't be publicly announced).

Breeding season's over now - Merry Christmas to everyone, congrats to those who caught hollies (not I), and thank you to TJ and all those who helped create this wonderful Christmas event!

I want to breed the new dragons with silver tinsels ^-^ I think that would make a beautiful lineage.

Is it just me that thinks the eggs kinda look like gingerbread cookies?